Truthers, how was this engine planted?

so they planted evidence right in front of the hundreds of first responders there and nobody said anything?
Go to youtube and search "shanksville engine" and you'll see the video -- I can't post any links because I haven't posted enough yet. It shows how they did it without onlookers seeing it. There was never many responders near the crater when they were digging it, only a few of the workers in the jumpsuits who were mostly FBI agents.

so where is the plane.
Not down in the ground, that's for sure. That was the biggest lie ever told about Shanksville.
just what we need, yet another dipshit troofer

in broad daylight and with the media of the world watching them
You make it sound like the media was filming the dig. I never saw any footage of that, did you? There goes your theory.
and you know why?
cause they didnt do what you claim, dipshit
the media was there and taking photos DAILY
dont you think that if they were planting evidence SOMEONE would have got it?

and you know why?
What do you mean by that potty mouth?

Show me one photo taken by the media of a closeup of any debris being dug out of the ground by that backhoe.

in broad daylight and with the media of the world watching them
You make it sound like the media was filming the dig. I never saw any footage of that, did you? There goes your theory.

wait a second.... didnt you just claim there was a youtube video of it?!! :lol: so how did they get a youtube video of it if there isnt any footage? :cuckoo:

let me guess. you are one of those idiots that thinks anyone that makes a a video and puts it on youtube must be right and the rest of the credible people in the world are all "in on it"? :cuckoo:

and you know why?

Show me one photo taken by the media of a closeup of any debris being dug out of the ground by that backhoe.
this is a big dog forum
if you cant run with the big dogs, get back on the porch, puppy

and you know why?

this is a big dog forum

Thass funny coming from someone who lives off puppy chow. (but only after it's been put in a blender with similac)

wait a second.... didnt you just claim there was a youtube video of it?!! :lol: so how did they get a youtube video of it if there isnt any footage?
There's a video someone made that shows how the engine was plant by that backhoe without been seen by the rest of the people parked on the street. I never said it was footage of the dig. Pay attention next time so you don't look ignorant.

right after you show a close-up picture of the engine arriving at the crash site on the back of a truck getting ready to be planted as evidence.:cuckoo:

fucking moron!! :lol:

and you know why?

this is a big dog forum
Making claims you can't back up. I think you should have said...

this is a puppy dog forum
if you cant run with the puppies, get off the porch, big dog

this is a big dog forum

LOL
another delusional fucktard

right after you show a close-up picture of the engine arriving at the crash site on the back of a truck getting ready to be planted as evidence.:cuckoo:

The only moron here is the one who thinks the FBI would plant an engine and also take and release to the public closeup photos them bringing in that engine that they are about to plant.

Talk about :cuckoo:

this is a big dog forum

holy fuck!!! talk about projection!!!

you want to back up your claim the engine was planted? how about something a little more solid than a youtube video. :cuckoo:

The only moron here is the one who thinks the FBI would plant an engine and also take and release to the public closeup photos them bringing in that engine that they are about to plant.

hahahahahaha!!!! so your proof that the engine was planted is that the FBI didnt release pictures of them planting the engine?!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha!!! :lol:

you want to back up your claim the engine was planted? how about something a little more solid than a youtube video.
Let me guess, you haven't watched that video I told you to.

this one?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu6QlczksTQ]YouTube - Only 1 photo shows 'plane debris' coming out of Shanksville hole[/ame]

the one that falsely claims the plane hit a mine SHAFT instead of a strip mine?
the one that claims a 64 ton aircraft weighs 100 tons?
the one shows the plane crashing in the wrong direction?
the one that claims the engine was planted solely based on the basic fact that what is visible of the engine would have fit in the backhoe bucket next to it??

how many errors can you fit into one minute 48 seconds??

let me ask you a real basic question. do you think if they didnt think the backhoe would be able to handle the job of removing the engine they would have simply GOT A BIGGER BACKHOE?

so now matter how big the engine is there is going to be a bucket next to it that can handle the job. :cuckoo:

sorry to inject LOGIC into the conversation. go back to your fantasy land of secret government agents.

hahahahahaha!!!! so your proof that the engine was planted is that the FBI didnt release pictures of them planting the engine?!!!!

This is the second time you didn't read what I said very well, but if you like to look ignorant, so be it.

The FBI did release one photo of them planting the engine, the one in the OP, just not any photos of them bringing the engine in by truck that they were about to plane, like you asked of.

Next time, READ.

This is the second time you didn't read what I said very well, but if you like to look ignorant, so be it.

The FBI did release one photo of them planting the engine, the one in the OP, just not any photos of them bringing the engine in by truck that they were about to plane, like you asked of.

Next time, READ.

the picture of the engine is of them RECOVERING the engine. not planting it. dont get ahead of yourself there, waldo. first things first. the picture is from the moussoui (or however you spell that) trial. it was evidence admissible in a court of law that the wreckage was that of flight 93. you got any evidence that trumps that and proves it was planted?

i didnt think so. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back