Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Walker signs photo ID measure; legal challenge possible - JSOnline

But the law costing more than $7 million in new spending and lost revenue could still face a legal challenge as opponents consider suing to overturn it.

evidence

You are just plain stupid.

The fact that a law may be challenged is not evidence of anything nor is this evidence to anything that you stated in your OP.

By the way, Roe v. Wade has been challenged. Is that evidence that abortion is an evil thing?

Immie

now hurry up and ignore all the evidence again

You have been refuted every step of the way.

You are simply too ignorant to understand that you just wasted twenty minutes of your life and you have not provided any evidence whatsoever that:

a) Walker's moves were based on partisan efforts to prevent legal voters from voting.

b) the districts served by the DMV offices originally slated to be shut down were Democratic district.

Immie

Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US - CNN

The following is a transcript of the August 6, 2001, presidential daily briefing entitled Bin Laden determined to strike in US. Parts of the original document were not made public by the White House for security reasons.

Clandestine, foreign government, and media reports indicate bin Laden since 1997 has wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the US. Bin Laden implied in U.S. television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would follow the example of World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and "bring the fighting to America."

I've read your link, and I don't see anything about voter ID laws in it. Can you clarify what in this story has to do with this thread?

Okay, good, we are getting somewhere an article that claims that voter fraud is minimal.

That still is not evidence supporting the lies that you claimed in the OP.

Immie

No the article does not.

The five year study comminsioned by the Bush admin found there is little fraud.

Um, dumby, can you read? You just said the same thing I said.

Voter fraud is minimal = there is little fraud. My God can you really be as stupid as you appear?

That still is not evidence supporting the lies that you claimed in the OP.

Immie

Do you understand the phrase predonderance of the evidence?

I have no idea what predonderance means.

If you mean preponderance then you have supplied no evidence at all that

a) Walker's actions were partisan based, or

b) those districts were Democratic districts.

Your case is unsupported.

Immie

The policy was designed to harm democratic voters.

You will never believe it even if Walker confessed it.

Just like you denied the court documented evidence the republican party has cheated in elections like this for decades.

You just perfer you lies to the truth.

Just like you denied the court documented evidence the republican party has cheated in elections like this for decades.

You are stupid and a liar.

If Walker confessed I'd start the petition drive to have him recalled if he were the Gov. of my state.

The court documents you produced did not say what you claimed they said which again makes you a liar.

Immie

VOTER FRAUD… 3 North Carolina Democrats Admit To Voting Twice For Obama In 2008

Two Michigan Democrats Indicted For Election Fraud

Democrats Convicted of Voter Fraud

Four Charged With Voter Fraud Are Registered Democrats

Witnessing Democrat Election Fraud Firsthand

Why does TM ignore the evidence???

Prove you would

Immy are just not willing to see the world as it is

And here we see that TM's brain is not firing on all cylinders.

She expects Immie to prove something that he says he would do if certain conditions were met, yet she refuses to prove her claim that the stations slated for closure were in Democratic districts.

Hey Truthdoesn'tmatter, we're still waiting for you to prove your false claims (lies) in this thread.

Why can't you prove that this was politically motivated?

Why can't you prove that the DMV's were in Democrat districts?

Prove your claims.

Rick

There is ample evidence you just pretend it doesnt exist.

Then, show it! You made the claim. Back it up. (and please obtain a 2nd grade grammar text and read up on apostrophes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nz305xKntI]History of democrat voter fraud and black opression. VOTER FRAUD BY DEMOCRATS AINT NEW! - YouTube[/ame]

Democrats have always suppressed the black vote. Why does TM ignore the evidence?

The republicans have a proven history of working to keep legal American voters from voting with tricks just like this.

Forum List

Back