Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

The policy was designed to harm democratic voters.

You will never believe it even if Walker confessed it.

You just perfer you lies to the truth.

PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because you say it, and it is your opinion does not make it fact. You have yet to prove your two main claims in this thread.

Why can't you prove that this was politically motivated?

Why can't you prove that the DMV's are in Democrat districts?

Rick

The republicans have a proven history of working to keep legal American voters from voting with tricks just like this.

PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prove just once that the Republicans are trying to "keep legal American voters from voting."

You can't, there is no proof of this. It is your opinion, and that is not proof or evidence.

Prove your claims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

I did you just refuse to see it.

Where is my list of the DMV offices that Walker wanted to close?

Where is my official source of the voter registration rolls in those areas being a higher percentage Democrat than Republican?

Provide those, and you prove your assertions. Do not provide it, and you continue to look the fool.

I did you just refuse to see it.

No you didn't.

Show me one piece of proof that this was politically motivated. Give me one piece of evidence, NOT OPINION, proof.

Show me one piece of proof that these DMV's are in Democrat districts. NOT OPINION. Proof. That should be easy if it's true.

You can't prove these claims because they are lies. Why do you insist on spreading your lies?

Rick

Do you believe the Republican party has cheated in elections for decades?

Where is my list of the DMV offices that Walker wanted to close?

Where is my official source of the voter registration rolls in those areas being a higher percentage Democrat than Republican?

Provide those, and you prove your assertions. Do not provide it, and you continue to look the fool.

Do you believe the Republican party has cheated in elections for decades?

I asked you to prove two very specific claims that you've made repeatedly in this thread.

Why do you insist on changing the subject when you can't prove your claims?

Why can't you prove that this is politically motivated?

(Here's a little hint for you Truthdoesn'tmatter......just admit that you lied and made these up because it is your opinion and I'll stop asking)

Too bad you haven't shared one piece or proof for either of these claims.

Rick

But Teamster's blog sites are?

Why can't you prove that these DMV's are in Democrat districts?

Rick

what is a ssite?

You post 'evidence' from blogs, so I can too. Besides, every link I posted covers actual facts, which were verified by mainstream news sources.

ID laws keep people from voting.

The gov is upping that effect by removing the DMVs in the democratic parts of the state.

He is trying to double down on the negative effects of this law on voter turnout.

Republicans always do better in elections with low turn out.

It is in the republican partys best interests to keep legal American voters from voting.

I ignore almost everything you write cuz most of it is hogwash but this is beyond the pale.

If people want to vote as much as they want their unemployment checks or food stamps or welfare, they will find a way to get an ID.

Forum List

Back