Trying to understand Big Mike

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I think it's very important to understand Big Mike's past in order to understand how he ended up laying in a pool of his own blood. I'm sure in the name of helping prevent this sort of thing from happening again everyone here will want to learn as much about Big Mike and his family as possible......right?
A few questions that must be answered:
'BM's' mother. Who is she? Where did she raise 'BM'?
Was she in a stable relationship?
Did she have to go out to work?
Who is 'BM's' father? Is he the dude with the 'gold grille' at the funeral?
Was he 'there' for 'BM' growing up?
Did 'BM's' father contribute to the family income?
What does the dude with the 'gold grill' do to afford such a mouthful of gold teeth? Where does he get his money? What does he drive? What does he spend his money on?
Has he ever been in prison? Has the mother ever been in prison?
These are important questions. When, not if, we all know where 'BM's' influences came from then we all can begin to understand what the fuck 'BM' was thinking when he assaulted a cop and thought he could just walk away........like he had done hundreds of times with people he believed he could intimidate.
Looking forward to reading the full 'BM' family history. Not so sure the fucking race whore Rev Al and MSNBC feel the same.

I think it's very important to understand Big Mike's past in order to understand how he ended up laying in a pool of his own blood. I'm sure in the name of helping prevent this sort of thing from happening again everyone here will want to learn as much about Big Mike and his family as possible......right?
What does the dude with the 'gold grill' do to afford such a mouthful of gold teeth? Where does he get his money? What does he drive? What does he spend his money on?
These are important questions. When, not if, we all know where 'BM's' influences came from then we all can begin to understand what the fuck 'BM' was thinking when he assaulted a cop and thought he could just walk away........like he had done hundreds of times with people he believed he could intimidate.
Looking forward to reading the full 'BM' family history. Not so sure the fucking race whore Rev Al and MSNBC feel the same.

This would be great to get the full family history. I do know his parents are divorced. Mothers last name is not Brown. She is Lesley McSpadden. The fathers new woman, whether it is his new wife or girlfriend was seated next to him at the funeral. Apparently she was close to big mike.
I did post something I found re who big mike really is. Don't know if its credible but I just find it hard to believe someone would makeup as much as he posted. Someone who claims to have known him posted it at STL Craigslist. The site has been bouncing off the walls since the shooting. Check it out
big MIKE I KNEW HIM....THIS IS WHAT HE WAS ST LOUIS US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Spent some time on Case net last night. Found some issues with Mikes mother, Lesley but as far as his father Mike Sr, there are over 400 pages of Mike Browns! A lot around the Florissant (next to Fergy) area though so it may be him. Too many to mention

Lesley McSpadden:

Failed to appear in court for charges: failure to wear seatbelt and show proof of insurance…warrant ordered

A few Landlord complaints….failure to show in court

Credit issues….garnishments ordered

Good thing Hitler came from a family that was never divorced and had a male supporting the family, same with Joe Stalin...

Good thing Hitler came from a family that was never divorced and had a male supporting the family, same with Joe Stalin...
The fact that you think you made a good point with that drivel, speaks volumes about your intellectual skils.

The fact that you think you made a good point with that drivel, speaks volumes about your intellectual skils.

Yeah moonglow if you ignore all the unforgivable atrocities hitler actually turned out pretty great.

Yeah moonglow if you ignore all the unforgivable atrocities hitler actually turned out pretty great.
...and now YOU can apply my comment to your post as well.

Maybe the following will help us understand why he ended up in a pool of blood on the street:

One: Mike Browns hand signs that were showing up in several pics that were leaked from social media. These are gang signs and in particular the hand sign he displays in the picture of him standing in front of a home where he is wearing a red Nike Air muscle shirt, it seems as though this stands for “VL” which is symbolic of the “Vice Lord Gang”

Second: What is Nation of Islam doing at the protests in Ferguson and at Mike Browns funeral?
Vice Lords adopted Islamic ideologies in the 1980's
We all know what a "peaceful" religion Islam is

Members of Nation of Islam were present during the protests and MB's funeral .

It is a sad day when in order to keep the peace a group that proposes the ultimate segregation ( a separate black state) is praised for peacekeeping.

more info here:
Nation of Islam members push to Ferguson s frontlines Lifestyles

Almighty Vice Lord Nation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What does his mother have to do with it? Or anything else you are asking?
I don't think his mom being divorced has anything to do with a Cop shooting him.

This would be great to get the full family history. I do know his parents are divorced. Mothers last name is not Brown. She is Lesley McSpadden. The fathers new woman, whether it is his new wife or girlfriend was seated next to him at the funeral. Apparently she was close to big mike.
I did post something I found re who big mike really is. Don't know if its credible but I just find it hard to believe someone would makeup as much as he posted. Someone who claims to have known him posted it at STL Craigslist. The site has been bouncing off the walls since the shooting. Check it out
big MIKE I KNEW HIM....THIS IS WHAT HE WAS ST LOUIS US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

interesting but hard to verify

Spent some time on Case net last night. Found some issues with Mikes mother, Lesley but as far as his father Mike Sr, there are over 400 pages of Mike Browns! A lot around the Florissant (next to Fergy) area though so it may be him. Too many to mention

Lesley McSpadden:

Failed to appear in court for charges: failure to wear seatbelt and show proof of insurance…warrant ordered

what city did these happen in by chance

....What does the dude with the 'gold grill' do to afford such a mouthful of gold teeth? Where does he get his money? What does he drive? What does he spend his money on?.....

And I imagine you think you're a top rank theoretical Sociologist and not just a dime store punk racist?

Lesley McSpadden:

originally Dorin Johnson said they had been heading to browns grandas house

so does anyone know where the mom and dad lived

That's not relevant. The only thing that is important is about 2 minutes of this incident.

That's not relevant. The only thing that is important is about 2 minutes of this incident.
Tell that to the GJ pal.
"Past=Prologue".

Tell that to the GJ pal.
"Past=Prologue".
I'm telling you. It serves no purpose.

Lesley McSpadden:

originally Dorin Johnson said they had been heading to browns grandas house

so does anyone know where the mom and dad lived
His parents never married. I don't know where mom or dad lives, but his mother said he was visiting his Grandmother for the summer as a reward for going to college. A final fun summer thing.

Forum List

Back