Trying to understand Big Mike

So where did BM actually live?
It will be interesting to find out what the local convenience stores where BM lived thought of him and if he had ever walked in and stole things and threatened anyone who tried to confront him.
I bet there are people this minute interviewing the store owners. Maybe they have video surveillance too. Maybe the local cops have some information they would care to leak to the press?
Rev. Al once again climbed on a stinking dead horse and tried to get it to do a few furlongs to line his pockets.
My God you'd think there must be at least a few Blacks sentient enough to understand what damage this race whore continues to do to their community. Apparently not.

I think it's very important to understand Big Mike's past in order to understand how he ended up laying in a pool of his own blood. I'm sure in the name of helping prevent this sort of thing from happening again everyone here will want to learn as much about Big Mike and his family as possible......right?
A few questions that must be answered:
'BM's' mother. Who is she? Where did she raise 'BM'?
Was she in a stable relationship?
Did she have to go out to work?
Who is 'BM's' father? Is he the dude with the 'gold grille' at the funeral?
Was he 'there' for 'BM' growing up?
Did 'BM's' father contribute to the family income?
What does the dude with the 'gold grill' do to afford such a mouthful of gold teeth? Where does he get his money? What does he drive? What does he spend his money on?
Has he ever been in prison? Has the mother ever been in prison?
These are important questions. When, not if, we all know where 'BM's' influences came from then we all can begin to understand what the fuck 'BM' was thinking when he assaulted a cop and thought he could just walk away........like he had done hundreds of times with people he believed he could intimidate.
Looking forward to reading the full 'BM' family history. Not so sure the fucking race whore Rev Al and MSNBC feel the same.
What does his mother have to do with it? Or anything else you are asking?
I don't think his mom being divorced has anything to do with a Cop shooting him.

Parents have everything to do with how a child grows up and who they become.

Spent some time on Case net last night. Found some issues with Mikes mother, Lesley but as far as his father Mike Sr, there are over 400 pages of Mike Browns! A lot around the Florissant (next to Fergy) area though so it may be him. Too many to mention

Lesley McSpadden:

Failed to appear in court for charges: failure to wear seatbelt and show proof of insurance…warrant ordered

A few Landlord complaints….failure to show in court

Credit issues….garnishments ordered

what city did these happen in by chance

Saint Louis. Its on casenet/mo....public info

I think it's very important to understand Big Mike's past in order to understand how he ended up laying in a pool of his own blood. I'm sure in the name of helping prevent this sort of thing from happening again everyone here will want to learn as much about Big Mike and his family as possible......right?
A few questions that must be answered:
'BM's' mother. Who is she? Where did she raise 'BM'?
Was she in a stable relationship?
Did she have to go out to work?
Who is 'BM's' father? Is he the dude with the 'gold grille' at the funeral?
Was he 'there' for 'BM' growing up?
Did 'BM's' father contribute to the family income?
What does the dude with the 'gold grill' do to afford such a mouthful of gold teeth? Where does he get his money? What does he drive? What does he spend his money on?
Has he ever been in prison? Has the mother ever been in prison?
These are important questions. When, not if, we all know where 'BM's' influences came from then we all can begin to understand what the fuck 'BM' was thinking when he assaulted a cop and thought he could just walk away........like he had done hundreds of times with people he believed he could intimidate.
Looking forward to reading the full 'BM' family history. Not so sure the fucking race whore Rev Al and MSNBC feel the same.
What does his mother have to do with it? Or anything else you are asking?
I don't think his mom being divorced has anything to do with a Cop shooting him.

Parents have everything to do with how a child grows up and who they become.
Apparently the Black community believes you are full of shit.
'Mom' 'dropped' BM and BM's biological father just showed up back on the scene as soon as there was a chance to make a buck. I think he needs some work done on his solid gold 'grille'.

Michael Brown was a thug that thought he could do as he damn well pleased. The streets are slightly safer without him.

Just make sure not to jaywalk
Then have a cop notice you're carrying stolen cigars and you fit the description of the semian who stole them and then when the cop tells you to get on the sidewalk you tell me to fuck off then when the cop stops his car and tries to get out you push the cop back into the car then you try to grab the cop's gun then when the gun goes off and you punch the cop and fracture his eye socket then you start walking away then when the cop tells you to stop your turn around and taunt the cop telling the cop he won't shoot as you start running at him then the cop unloads on you.
This what the GJ is going to hear and they will rule that no charges be brought. Then you fucking low-life monkeys can go burn down what's remaining of your commercial businesses in the shit hole you've made for yourselves then you'll demand free cab fare from BOBO to go buy a 'Biggy and double fries three miles away.
Fucking losers.
You ought to thank God every fucking day Hitler didn't win. Otherwise there wouldn't be a Black person alive on the face on the earth except in 'slave-breeding camps'.
Have a nice day.

Michael Brown was a thug that thought he could do as he damn well pleased. The streets are slightly safer without him.

Just make sure not to jaywalk
Then have a cop notice you're carrying stolen cigars and you fit the description of the semian who stole them and then when the cop tells you to get on the sidewalk you tell me to fuck off then when the cop stops his car and tries to get out you push the cop back into the car then you try to grab the cop's gun then when the gun goes off and you punch the cop and fracture his eye socket then you start walking away then when the cop tells you to stop your turn around and taunt the cop telling the cop he won't shoot as you start running at him then the cop unloads on you.
This what the GJ is going to hear and they will rule that no charges be brought. Then you fucking low-life monkeys can go burn down what's remaining of your commercial businesses in the shit hole you've made for yourselves then you'll demand free cab fare from BOBO to go buy a 'Biggy and double fries three miles away.
Fucking losers.
You ought to thank God every fucking day Hitler didn't win. Otherwise there wouldn't be a Black person alive on the face on the earth except in 'slave-breeding camps'.
Have a nice day.

Looks like someone needs a hug. Or maybe a straitjacket.

Thugs get their asses shot off sooner or later. Tonight in many American cities, thugs will get their asses shot to shit and dead as a doornail. If Brown didn't get shot up that day by the cop, he'd have been laying in some gutter shot up in a year or two anyway.

Forum List

Back