🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tsa allowing illegals to fly without verifiable id, says border patrol union

Did someone say he did?

You seriously have to work at being as ignorant as you come across. I can't believe you don't know how incredibly stupid you sound.

Peach is one of those who maintains that if you claim that Obama knows about the effect of his more insane policies and executive orders, you are generating "conspiracies". Based, presumably, upon their understanding that Obama is oblivious to everything that is taking place in the world today and makes all decisions blind to the potential consequences of those decisions.

In other words, if you don't believe Obama is a fool, then you are a conspiracy theorist.

Apparently progressives believe only crazy people give him credit for any measure of understanding.

Peach is one of those who maintains that if you claim that Obama knows about the effect of his more insane policies and executive orders, you are generating "conspiracies". Based, presumably, upon their understanding that Obama is oblivious to everything that is taking place in the world today and makes all decisions blind to the potential consequences of those decisions.

Nope, I simply reject absurd claims.

Then who is gonna fire the management at the TSA that ALLOWED this practice? And why doesn't the Executive FIX THIS ?? Don't know who Peach THINKS is responsible for managing these agency decisions if not the Executive Branch. THAT is why it's political.. Obama wants $BILLions to fix this.. He should START with fixing this dangerous breach of security. CLEARLY --- this is HIS job..
Then we'll talk money.. Although the $3Bill he wants SHOULD come out of our aid for Honduras, Guatemala, et al...

Like the absurd claim that the TSA isn't political?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know I had fun with that one. Don't reject it yet. It's still funny.

And..ps..nobody claimed that Obummer called anybody. That was all you as well. I'm sure it's relevant somehow, in your itty bitty little brainpan.

Then who is gonna fire the management at the TSA that ALLOWED this practice? And why doesn't the Executive FIX THIS ?? Don't know who Peach THINKS is responsible for managing these agency decisions if not the Executive Branch. THAT is why it's political.. Obama wants $BILLions to fix this.. He should START with fixing this dangerous breach of security. CLEARLY --- this is HIS job..
Then we'll talk money.. Although the $3Bill he wants SHOULD come out of our aid for Honduras, Guatemala, et al...

The wild claims come from only Breitbart, "angrywhitedude", and a few other less than reliable sources. Keep on hating, the majority of Americans are not buying the fear & loathing campaign.:lol:

Here is a list of accepted forms of ID from the TSA site ...

- U.S. passport
- U.S. passport card
- DHS "Trusted Traveler" cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians)
- Permanent Resident Card
- Border Crossing Card
- DHS-designated enhanced driver's license
- U.S. driver's licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) for the sole purpose of identification.
- Native American Tribal Photo ID
- HSPD-12 PIV Card
- An airline or airport-issued ID (if issued under a TSA-approved security plan)
- Foreign government-issued passport
- Canadian provincial driver's license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Non-US/Canadian citizens are not required to carry their passports if they have documents issued by the U.S. government such as Permanent Resident Cards. Those who do not should be carrying their passports while visiting the U.S.

Acceptable IDs | Transportation Security Administration

A notice to appear form is not included on the list.

True, then why are the airlines allowing this, and how is this POLITICAL?

Seriously?
How is this political?

The TSA is Federal, SOMEBODY told them to let this happen.

It's funny how Cons now take Union PR at face value when it confirms their preconceived biases. Should I expect you guys to start parroting Randi Weingarten next?

I'll wait until someone who doesn't have an agenda confirms this rumor before I get outraged about it.

It's funny how Cons now take Union PR at face value when it confirms their preconceived biases. Should I expect you guys to start parroting Randi Weingarten next?

I'll wait until someone who doesn't have an agenda confirms this rumor before I get outraged about it.

It's been sourced, you claim it isn't happening fine, but prove it.

Someone who doesn't have an agenda...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, that's not how it works.

The people making the positive claim have to "prove" it - and they haven't. It's not up to me to "disprove" anything.

The people making the positive claim have to "prove" it - and they haven't. It's not up to me to "disprove" anything.

Actually, you're wrong.

The assertion is sourced. If you maintain the source is in error, then to be taken seriously, the onus is on you to prove the error.

In other words, the ball is in your court. If you are unable or unwilling to expose the so called lie, then (if this were a real debate)....you lose.

It's not a real debate, obviously. It's just usmb. Where people who think they're really smart (but have never actually proven they are) come to pretend like they've participated in an intellectual discussion..when really, they haven't, and in fact don't even know the first thing about how an intellectual discussion is conducted.

At the time you make an airline booking, the airline submits the traveler's name and DOB to the TSA. The TSA checks the info against the various watch and do-not-fly lists. Assuming all looks good, no red flags are raised. If there is match, the person is pulled aside at the check point for further screening and if on the do-not-fly list, is not allowed past security.

At TSA check points, the agents compare the ID presented with the name on the boarding pass. If it all matches, you proceed through the security screening and assuming bells and whistles don't go off on the metal detector, you go on your merry way.

For DOMESTIC flights, if the name doesn't match the ID or if you can't present valid ID for whatever reason, you go through the pat downs etc. and your bags get extra attention. Assuming you pass the screening, you're generally allowed through. And plenty of people have legit reasons for not having ID. My friend once had her purse stolen while traveling so she had no ID with her on the return flight. After a pat down and luggage search, she was allowed to travel. People lose IDs, forget IDs, don't think they need IDs for some strange reason, etc. So not having ID doesn't equal automatically being dangerous or here illegally. Stuff happens.

For INTERNATIONAL flights, if the name doesn't match or you don't have a passport (plus visa if required), either the airline or the TSA is going to deny you boarding. Immigration at the destination also double checks everything before letting you leave the airport. The name matching thing is recent, up until about 3 or 4 months ago, minor discrepancies were usually allowed to slide. I've had first hand reports from my own clients of huge problems at TSA check points (or security in their home country trying to come here) and/or with the airlines on int'l flights when things don't match up, even with names being off by only one letter, or a middle initial is on the ticket but the passport has the full middle name.

Anyway, the TSA isn't looking for people here illegally, and generally would have no way of knowing that anyway. Short of asking for peoples birth certificates, passports, green cards or visas to show proof of citizenship/legal residency, how the hell would they even know? Their job is to prevent hijackings and bombings. That's it.

Last edited:

Actually, you're wrong.

The assertion is sourced. If you maintain the source is in error, then to be taken seriously, the onus is on you to prove the error.

In other words, the ball is in your court. If you are unable or unwilling to expose the so called lie, then (if this were a real debate)....you lose.

It's not a real debate, obviously. It's just usmb. Where people who think they're really smart (but have never actually proven they are) come to pretend like they've participated in an intellectual discussion..when really, they haven't, and in fact don't even know the first thing about how an intellectual discussion is conducted.

So as long as you know who said something, you believe it?

Actually, you're wrong.

The assertion is sourced.

The world is flat.

Source = The Flat Earth Society

images

PS...don't confuse opinions with events. You just look foolish.

Actually, you're wrong.

So as long as you know who said something, you believe it?

Nope.

But if your assertion is that the tsa person is lying, you can either prove it, or just look stupid.

Forum List

Back