🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tsa allowing illegals to fly without verifiable id, says border patrol union

Actually, you're wrong.

The assertion is sourced. If you maintain the source is in error, then to be taken seriously, the onus is on you to prove the error.

In other words, the ball is in your court. If you are unable or unwilling to expose the so called lie, then (if this were a real debate)....you lose.

It's not a real debate, obviously. It's just usmb. Where people who think they're really smart (but have never actually proven they are) come to pretend like they've participated in an intellectual discussion..when really, they haven't, and in fact don't even know the first thing about how an intellectual discussion is conducted.

So as long as you know who said something, you believe it?

Nope.

But if your assertion is that the tsa person is lying, you can either prove it, or just look stupid.

I don't believe that I have "asserted" that.

images

PS...don't confuse opinions with events. You just look foolish.
My link proves why your picture is misleading.

Take it up with them, after all I provided a source so the burden is on you to go read their reasoning and dispel it.

It's been sourced, you claim it isn't happening fine, but prove it.

Yeah, that's not how it works.

The people making the positive claim have to "prove" it - and they haven't. It's not up to me to "disprove" anything.

Actually, you're wrong.

The assertion is sourced. If you maintain the source is in error, then to be taken seriously, the onus is on you to prove the error.

In other words, the ball is in your court. If you are unable or unwilling to expose the so called lie, then (if this were a real debate)....you lose.

It's not a real debate, obviously. It's just usmb. Where people who think they're really smart (but have never actually proven they are) come to pretend like they've participated in an intellectual discussion..when really, they haven't, and in fact don't even know the first thing about how an intellectual discussion is conducted.

I emailed the White House, TSA, Crenshaw & Nelson, based on the assertions in the stories. Should the claims be wrong, only my time has been wasted. This cannot continue.

"Hector Garza of the National Border Patrol Council, who alleges that the illegal aliens are being allowed to travel by showing nothing more than their Notice to Appear forms."

Is the "Notice to Appear Form" a Gov't Issued ID Card? I ask because THAT's what's needed as proof of ID when boarding a commercial airliner in the U.S.

If a couple of planes are lost obama will blame Bush and the democrats will have a lock on the mid terms.

I don't believe this for a second. Only people who haven't flown in the last few years could possibly believe this.

Forum List

Back