TSA (Obama Gestapo)

There is no excuse for this type of behavior from the TSA, All TSA personnel involved in this fiasco should be terminated,

Another fucking inept government agency run by the "Head Chimp" of ineptness.

Disabled St. Jude patient sues airport and TSA after bloody scuffle with Airport Police
The agency is not run by Oblama...it is part of the agency of the USA...But no, Oblama does not personally run the department....

And let's also recall for the brain-dead O/P that the TSA was created by Bush in November 2001. It's ridiculous that these right wing idiots think everything is Obama's fault.

Everyone involved in this incident should be handed their hat. This type of behavior is totally unacceptable.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if it was "formed" by Adolf hitler - the buck stops with the current chimp in the oval orifice

Case closed, nutsacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disabled St. Jude patient sues airport and TSA after bloody scuffle with Airport Police
The agency is not run by Oblama...it is part of the agency of the USA...But no, Oblama does not personally run the department....

And let's also recall for the brain-dead O/P that the TSA was created by Bush in November 2001. It's ridiculous that these right wing idiots think everything is Obama's fault.
They have been brain washed into believing that liberals are communist..The govt. is a rigid central planning collective and that OJ Simpson is really Dominican..

They have been brain washed into believing that liberals are communist..The govt. is a rigid central planning collective and that OJ Simpson is really Dominican..

Dominican?

I thought he was another Black Russian sent here to steal our white women and convert us to Stalinism?

Now I need to tune into Glenn Beck and be programmed what not to think...

Dominican?

I thought he was another Black Russian sent here to steal our white women and convert us to Stalinism?

Now I need to tune into Glenn Beck and be programmed what not to think...
Be sure to carry a large box

17akbl.jpg

It doesn't matter if it was "formed" by Adolf hitler - the buck stops with the current chimp in the oval orifice

Case closed, nutsacks

Actually, it does matter, you racist sack of shit. Especially when you're putting all of the blame for these incidents on Obama. It's obvious to any non-braindead person, the POTUS doesn't run government agencies. Crawl back under your rock, retard

Case closed, nutsacks

Actually, it does matter, you racist sack of shit. Especially when you're putting all of the blame for these incidents on Obama. It's obvious to any non-braindead person, the POTUS doesn't run government agencies. Crawl back under your rock, retard

Libturds put all the blame on bush for eight years - you included and look!
You're still blaming him you race bating little turd

Case closed, nutsacks

Libturds put all the blame on bush for eight years - you included and look!
You're still blaming him you race bating little turd

Ironic post is ironic

Please – don’t present facts to conservatives, it makes their heads hurt.

Please – don’t present facts to conservatives, it makes their heads hurt.

Stupid, the current head of the agency and his predecessors during his admin were all appointed by Obama - you lame brain full retard idiot

Forum List

Back