Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

Harriet Tubman certainly did heroic things. She is not an American hero and does not belong on any bills.

Isn't doing heroic things what makes a person a hero?
It doesn't make them an American hero. The founding of the country affected each and every American that lived at the time and continues to affect each and every American living today or will live in the future.

Harriett Tubman helped a lot of slaves and worked tirelessly for freedom. That hardly affected everyone in the country. Nor does it affect everyone in the country today.

It doesn't make them an American hero. The founding of the country affected each and every American that lived at the time and continues to affect each and every American living today or will live in the future.

Harriett Tubman helped a lot of slaves and worked tirelessly for freedom. That hardly affected everyone in the country. Nor does it affect everyone in the country today.

I don't agree.

Working for freedom is one of the most heroic things I can think of. Risking her life to support and promote freedom is one of the more noble things any person can do.

I would absolutely call her a hero.

I don't agree.

Working for freedom is one of the most heroic things I can think of. Risking her life to support and promote freedom is one of the more noble things any person can do.

I would absolutely call her a hero.
She might be a hero, just not for the entire country.

Wonder how long after it is issued before there's the first outcry when one is defaced.

Draw a mustache on everyone you get.
e44.gif

For those who want to engage in a little personal resistance, here is your chance. Spoil it, then take your bills to the bank and turn them in. Oops. That's the way you got them.

A few million people resisting and keeping these bills in circulation will be too expensive.

What happened to the Susan B. Anthony dollar was people took the dollar coins to the bank and turned them in for dollar bills. They weren't accepted.

This is a non-issue raised by people who are non-American to the depth of their beings.

They live in the past, and when they die, that past will be closed.

For those who want to engage in a little personal resistance, here is your chance. Spoil it, then take your bills to the bank and turn them in. Oops. That's the way you got them.

A few million people resisting and keeping these bills in circulation will be too expensive.

What happened to the Susan B. Anthony dollar was people took the dollar coins to the bank and turned them in for dollar bills. They weren't accepted.

Who uses cash anymore, anyway?

Here is what is on my money

images

Forum List

Back