Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

tubman_size3.jpg

Imagine having this face on the $20 bill.

Well, that's what's gonna happen.

If this isn't a "Fuck You Whitey" statement from Obama, I don't know what is.

I swear, Big-Ears seems to want to spend the rest of his presidency pissing everyone off.

And they say Trump is an asshole.

I understand that people want to celebrate slavery in this country and this woman's contributions to end it, but for Christ Sakes....give us a friggen break!!!!

They have an entire month to talk about slavery, now they want to, in all respects, plaster slavery all over our money, forcing us to deal with it every time we go to the store.

I think this bill will be a limited edition.....because once they start showing up in banks, people are going to be pissed, and it will be changed back. My wife is black and she hates the idea. Imagine if the GOP decided to put a picture of Sarah Palin on the $20. You'd get the same reaction.

We'll see how this plays out.

"Obama Creates Another Issue To Divide Us....The $20 Bill Change"

Wrong.

Another ridiculous lie from the right, another ridiculous thread from the right whining about the same inane nonissue.

The decision has nothing to do with ‘Obama,’ the decision acknowledges the diversity of the American Nation, diversity most on the right fear for no valid reason.

Indeed, by attempting to contrive a ‘controversy’ out of this nonissue it’s conservatives seeking to divide the American people.

IMO we shouldn't waste money putting pictures on money.

All we need is the denomination number and the embedded security measures. All the rest is a waste of money

It may blow up in his face. I have seen pictures of her with a gun and she was a republican. Any Negro of that era that fought slavery was a republican.
tubman_size3.jpg

I swear, Big-Ears seems to want to spend the rest of his presidency pissing everyone off.

I understand that people want to celebrate slavery in this country and this woman's contributions to end it, but for Christ Sakes....give us a friggen break!!!!

They have an entire month to talk about slavery, now they want to, in all respects, plaster slavery all over our money, forcing us to deal with it every time we go to the store.

I think this bill will be a limited edition.....because once they start showing up in banks, people are going to be pissed, and it will be changed back. My wife is black and she hates the idea. Imagine if the GOP decided to put a picture of Sarah Palin on the $20. You'd get the same reaction.

IDK Buddy, she did rise up to fight her Democrat Slave Masters

"Obama Creates Another Issue To Divide Us....The $20 Bill Change"

Wrong.

Another ridiculous lie from the right, another ridiculous thread from the right whining about the same inane nonissue.

The decision has nothing to do with ‘Obama,’ the decision acknowledges the diversity of the American Nation, diversity most on the right fear for no valid reason.

Indeed, by attempting to contrive a ‘controversy’ out of this nonissue it’s conservatives seeking to divide the American people.
Of course...the liberal stance is always to condemn anyone who doesn't want to go along with the insanity.

This is pandering to Democrat special interests, nothing more.

Democrats already do that in everything they do. I guess a reminder of it needed to be put on our currency.

It may blow up in his face. I have seen pictures of her with a gun and she was a republican. Any Negro of that era that fought slavery was a republican.

The stupid. It hurts.

Black Americans of that era.....we're not eligible to vote. How in the fuck could she have been a republican?
She led 19 trips into the democrat south to FREE slaves FROM the democrats. Democrats placed a forty thousand dollar reward on her head. She LED some armed incursions into the democrat south to FREE slaves.

She WAS a republican.

tubman_size3.jpg

Unfortunately.....she was a Republican......so was every other black in those days.

Yep, I was reading this wouldn't go into effect until: 2030

what a freaking joke. how many Presidents will we have before then who can change this? . the Democrats are shameless in their race baiting pandering

Yep, I was reading this wouldn't go into effect until: 2030

what a freaking joke. how many Presidents will we have before then. the Democrats are shameless in their race baiting pandering
Yeah. and yor a racist if you vote to make the change at any time.

Perfect.

Obama, the elevator fartman.

Farts in an elevator in a 100 floor building, pushes all of the buttons, and leaves on the 2nd floor leaving everyone else to deal with the smell.

tubman_size3.jpg

Unfortunately.....she was a Republican......so was every other black in those days.
Liberals putting smiley's on posts isn't the insult it's intended to be.

Nice try Grandma.

tubman_size3.jpg

Liberals putting smiley's on posts isn't the insult it's intended to be.

Nice try Grandma.

they just show their true colors in my book. childish and petty who needs a life

Personally I wanted Sally Ride in front of the NASA symbol.

It represent how far we have develop as a society and symbolized our future aspiration.

In stead a hero of a dark past that some still wish to capitalize from. Then, why remove Andrew Jackson?

Personally I wanted Sally Ride in front of the NASA symbol.

It represent how far we have develop as a society and symbolized our future aspiration.

In stead a hero of a dark past that some still wish to capitalize from. Then, why remove Andrew Jackson?
I think creating a new bill is okay, but the one we use the most?

At one time Obama wanted to change the $5, 10, & 20.....but apparently somebody talked him out of it.

Forum List

Back