Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

It may blow up in his face. I have seen pictures of her with a gun and she was a republican. Any Negro of that era that fought slavery was a republican.
tubman_size3.jpg

Imagine having this face on the $20 bill.

Well, that's what's gonna happen.

If this isn't a "Fuck You Whitey" statement from Obama, I don't know what is.

I swear, Big-Ears seems to want to spend the rest of his presidency pissing everyone off.

And they say Trump is an asshole.

I understand that people want to celebrate slavery in this country and this woman's contributions to end it, but for Christ Sakes....give us a friggen break!!!!

They have an entire month to talk about slavery, now they want to, in all respects, plaster slavery all over our money, forcing us to deal with it every time we go to the store.

I think this bill will be a limited edition.....because once they start showing up in banks, people are going to be pissed, and it will be changed back. My wife is black and she hates the idea. Imagine if the GOP decided to put a picture of Sarah Palin on the $20. You'd get the same reaction.

We'll see how this plays out.

IDK Buddy, she did rise up to fight her Democrat Slave Masters

Unfortunately.....she was a Republican......so was every other black in those days.
And your kind was a Democrat.
Do you wake up this stupid rderp or do you take pills?

I bet you most Americans couldn't tell you who is on the $20 bill without looking. This is only divisive to bigots and women haters.
In short Democrats.
Don't be ridiculous. We all know we're talking about conservatives. Whos complaint about this money switch?
Tubbman was sneaking Negro's AWAY from the democrat south.
Go ahead, deny it sh#t for brains.
Hell yeah!!
The underground railroad was a real hit in the South!
I think they put a $20 ransom on Harriet Tubman!!

tubman_size3.jpg

I swear, Big-Ears seems to want to spend the rest of his presidency pissing everyone off.

I understand that people want to celebrate slavery in this country and this woman's contributions to end it, but for Christ Sakes....give us a friggen break!!!!

They have an entire month to talk about slavery, now they want to, in all respects, plaster slavery all over our money, forcing us to deal with it every time we go to the store.

I think this bill will be a limited edition.....because once they start showing up in banks, people are going to be pissed, and it will be changed back. My wife is black and she hates the idea. Imagine if the GOP decided to put a picture of Sarah Palin on the $20. You'd get the same reaction.

funny the left likes her

she was a very strong advocate of the 2nd Amendment

I bet you most Americans couldn't tell you who is on the $20 bill without looking. This is only divisive to bigots and women haters.
In short Democrats.
Don't be ridiculous. We all know we're talking about conservatives. Whos complaint about this money switch?

You mean the conservatives south. I didn't say democrat or republican.

It may blow up in his face. I have seen pictures of her with a gun and she was a republican. Any Negro of that era that fought slavery was a republican.

The stupid. It hurts.

Black Americans of that era.....we're not eligible to vote. How in the fuck could she have been a republican?
She led 19 trips into the democrat south to FREE slaves FROM the democrats. Democrats placed a forty thousand dollar reward on her head. She LED some armed incursions into the democrat south to FREE slaves.

She WAS a republican.

indeed she was

These people evidently think we (who will PAY FOR THIS) via this stinking Federal Government is MADE out of money. how many of us can get a wild hair up our ass and say we are going to change the face on money? the cost to you taxpayers. who cares. that's Progress to the progressive/democart. bankrupting us to satisfy a few

Women didn't have the vote back when there was slavery.
Vote does not matter. It was the Republicans that offered FREEDOM. THAT was the issue of the day FREEDOM from democrat led slavery.

In short Democrats.

Because you're entirely too stupid to realize what was happening in those times

tubman_size3.jpg

What do you mean "this"? Talk about dehumanizing. Right wingernuts are such fuckers.

Cording to conservatives women are supposed to be good looking and quiet. that's all they're good for.

In short Democrats.

Times change but people don't.

In short Democrats.

The DEMOCRAT south idiot.

tubman_size3.jpg

IDK Buddy, she did rise up to fight her Democrat Slave Masters

Unfortunately.....she was a Republican......so was every other black in those days.
And your kind was a Democrat.

Bobby Byrd and you southern Democrats were never my kind

tubman_size3.jpg

What do you mean "this"? Talk about dehumanizing. Right wingernuts are such fuckers.

Cording to conservatives women are supposed to be good looking and quiet. that's all they're good for.
In which case you need to shut the hell up.

To be honest, I think slavery was really unpopular by the 1840s

With the advancement of technology taking over the need for large work gangs, the question of slavery had to tumble quickly in the hearts and minds of pro-industrial, libertarian America.

Add to this the English abolitionists movement and I doubt slavery in America would have survived pat the 1860s.
Sl

and who elected this Jack Lew guy to be a "dicktator" and make all these decisions? this is why we need to GUT out a lot of federal agencies. they are doing their OWN THING on us with no Representation for us.

Indeed according to FOX, Lew, a jew, apparently is not replacing Hamilton at the moment, who was not nearly as heroic as Jackson, because of the jewish play on Broadway called Hamilton. :p

In short Democrats.

Because you're entirely too stupid to realize what was happening in those times

You're too stupid to realize the repubs n dems all but swapped in the 60s . But red vs blue states have always been the same .

Forum List

Back