Tucker Carlson demands GOP leaders defend us!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Tucker is by far the best broadcaster on TV, Lou Dobbs is great also. Hannity is an illiterate douchebag in comparison. Which is why the Hannity "banter" after Tucker's show is idiotic and why Tucker usual laughs, shaking his head, metaphorically.

Hannity talks over the exact time his guests are about to make their climactic point. But yeah, his MMA BS is similar to him saying he did all the work on the van he lived out of in Rhode Island after he fell off a roof. :p

• Banned
I wish it was Tucker then Laura so I could go to bed..

Have some back bone before I run for office you cowards!
Run...Forrest Run!

• Banned
Who is the biggest voice of the alternate universe right now - Tucker, Hannity or Rush?

Seems like it's between Tucker and Hannity. They say it, the Trumpsters swallow every morsel and pass it on.
He’s the voice of Americans the silent majority.

Who is the biggest voice of the alternate universe right now - Tucker, Hannity or Rush?

Seems like it's between Tucker and Hannity. They say it, the Trumpsters swallow every morsel and pass it on.
Tucker Carlson is doing the best job of the three

Going all fascist on the protests makes them last longer and get bigger. Authoritarians always make that mistake.

Tucker is by far the best broadcaster on TV, Lou Dobbs is great alos. Hannity is an illiterate douchebag in comparison.
Hannity is getting on my nerves. With his rants about his MMA skills. He needs a co host again

I can listen to Tucker. I can listen to Beck and even Rush but I can't stomach Hannity.

Tucker stays on current hot topics that need fixing. He covers tons of stuff in his hour.
Hannity keeps going for the long "conspiracy" bomb and Barr/Durham aren't there yet.
FXN screwed-up showing the funeral in half-screen. It should have been a tiny square.

I like when they show the video lies on CNN/MSDNC and the rest of the MSM "fake news" establishment.
Show that they can't have any GOP debaters, just propaganda, 24/7. Its all "fake news".

Maybe Hannity should focus on the democrat's policies compared to the GOP's?

Tucker is by far the best broadcaster on TV, Lou Dobbs is great alos. Hannity is an illiterate douchebag in comparison.
Hannity is getting on my nerves. With his rants about his MMA skills. He needs a co host again

I can listen to Tucker. I can listen to Beck and even Rush but I can't stomach Hannity.

Tucker stays on current hot topics that need fixing. He covers tons of stuff in his hour.
Hannity keeps going for the long "conspiracy" bomb and Barr/Durham aren't there yet.
FXN screwed-up showing the funeral in half-screen. It should have been a tiny square.

I like when they show the video lies on CNN/MSDNC and the rest of the MSM "fake news" establishment.
Show that they can't have any GOP debaters, just propaganda, 24/7. Its all "fake news".

Hannity can't focus.

Hannity can't focus.

Its probably tough to do an "opinion" show on FXN without being biased toward Trump?
The polls are not looking good, but that makes no sense when you look at the democrat's policies.
Maybe Hannity should focus on how the US would change if the democrats win in November?

Hannity can't focus.

Its probably tough to do an "opinion" show on FXN without being biased toward Trump?
The polls are not looking good, but that makes no sense when you look at the democrat's policies.
Maybe Hannity should focus on how the US would change if the democrats win in November?

With Biden being the candidate, the only thing that changes is the constant name calling.

Forum List

Back