Tucker Carlson: End the Lockdown. One of Most Important Videos in US History

SweetSue92, I am going to guess even though we all know the cure is an anti-Malaria drug combo in which a 5 day dose costs as much as a couple happy meals at McD's, the governors will be reluctant to undo their unConstitutional orders until May. The Fake, Phoney, Fraud Tiny Tony Fauci and the ObamaCare guy insist we should wait a year and a half before lifting the insane, unConstitutional orders. :p

Couldn't agree more. Fascists gonna fascists. The jackboots fit just fine.

The local hospitals and doctor offices have never been slower. Meanwhile PROG news is reporting total devastation within like hospitals, and it's Trump's fault.

He's botched the recovery by calling the virus a hoax. So yes, you're uncharacteristically right (sort of).
For the 1,000th time Trumpo did not call the virus a hoax, he called the democrat's continual bullshit criticisms of his responses to the virus a hoax.
"But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

So the low-IQ low-life democrats even use the virus to try to gain political points....disgusting.

He called it a hoax. It's confirmed. His damage control efforts are laughable as is your defense of the blob.

He said "it was the democrat's new hoax". Stop lying.
I'll say it again, everything the Democrats and media were saying turned out correct and accurate. How many dead Americans are needed before folks like you understand their predictions were not part of a hoax?

The local hospitals and doctor offices have never been slower. Meanwhile PROG news is reporting total devastation within like hospitals, and it's Trump's fault.

He's botched the recovery by calling the virus a hoax. So yes, you're uncharacteristically right (sort of).
For the 1,000th time Trumpo did not call the virus a hoax, he called the democrat's continual bullshit criticisms of his responses to the virus a hoax.
"But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

So the low-IQ low-life democrats even use the virus to try to gain political points....disgusting.

He called it a hoax. It's confirmed. His damage control efforts are laughable as is your defense of the blob.

I'll say it again, everything the Democrats and media were saying turned out correct and accurate. How many dead Americans are needed before folks like you understand their predictions were not part of a hoax?

The models were a complete and total bust. So much a bust that Cuomo in NYC is giving ventilators BACK.

Man this guy just makes too much sense.

- "Keep your small restaurant open that can only seat 20 people anyway? Sorry it's a massive infection risk. You'll have to shop at the Wal-Mart that has hundreds of customers every day instead."

- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!

- L.A Mayor urges people to snitch on people going outside.

I cannot say this too strongly, no words. This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see. He breaks it down and unpacks it. Tucker for president!

Today is April 8th. They are going to have a very difficult time keeping the defunct models hidden from Americans all the way til April 30th, let alone beyond. Between then and now, even more dire economic news will come out.

This was overkill. It just was. The sooner we face it as a nation, the sooner we can correct it and move on.

Ya, all those dead people would have died of something sooner or later anyhow.

Stop acting like you give a shit. You are just a nasty little creep. You pretend you give a shit when you don't. It's all just you trying hard for USMB style points.

No it wasn't. Your lying now.

It's what they're told to think. Limbaugh has been absolutely fascinating recently, walking the line between complaining about this and not implicating Trump in it.

He'll almost go there, but then say, "well, I'd better stop before I get in trouble." Of course, he knows exactly how far he can go to ring the bell for the dittoheads, and off they go.

Very interesting to listen to, how he knows right where the line is. Of course, that's because he drew it.

SweetSue92, I am going to guess even though we all know the cure is an anti-Malaria drug combo in which a 5 day dose costs as much as a couple happy meals at McD's, the governors will be reluctant to undo their unConstitutional orders until May. The Fake, Phoney, Fraud Tiny Tony Fauci and the ObamaCare guy insist we should wait a year and a half before lifting the insane, unConstitutional orders. :p

A small but great manufacturing company in the Seattle area will wait to their May 5 day in which they can return to avoid legal issues. Like President Trump said, when this insane bullshit lockdown is over, American workforce has to hit the ground running!

Fuck that wop shit sack. Make him live on government stimulus checks, oh wait, he already does. Even with the bribe money, if they try and keep America on the couch for another two or three months there will be riots.

It's what they're told to think. Limbaugh has been absolutely fascinating recently, walking the line between complaining about this and not implicating Trump in it.

He'll almost go there, but then say, "well, I'd better stop before I get in trouble." Of course, he knows exactly how far he can go to ring the bell for the dittoheads, and off they go.

Very interesting to listen to, how he knows right where the line is. Of course, that's because he drew it.

You listen to Limbaugh? I haven't listened in over a decade. How funny

Man this guy just makes too much sense.

- "Keep your small restaurant open that can only seat 20 people anyway? Sorry it's a massive infection risk. You'll have to shop at the Wal-Mart that has hundreds of customers every day instead."

- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!

- L.A Mayor urges people to snitch on people going outside.

I cannot say this too strongly, no words. This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see. He breaks it down and unpacks it. Tucker for president!

Tucker made Zero sense after he left NPR.

"- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!"

One headlight on.

Fuck that wop shit sack. Make him live on government stimulus checks, oh wait, he already does. Even with the bribe money, if they try and keep America on the couch for another two or three months there will be riots.
Mindless bigots like you can't even try to make sense.

We must have a specific deadline for going back to work.

May First is the date for gradual reopening of businesses nationwide.
In Maine, our Education Commissioner just "recommended" that schools remain closed for the rest of the year.

Curiosity can't even convince me to listen to that professional asshole and propagandist.

The democrats called Trump's stopping flights from China "xenophobic", then they saw Trump was right.

Couldn't agree more. Fascists gonna fascists. The jackboots fit just fine.
Desperate to hit the streets and kill Americans.

Curiosity can't even convince me to listen to that professional asshole and propagandist.
It's an education in a way, in that it pretty clearly explains the behaviors and thought processes of these people.

Hannity and Levin, too. It's a daily, ongoing lesson in sociology, anthropology, psychology and tribalism.

Dead serious.

The evidence is clear that total lockdowns are the key to reduced casualties from this virus.

If we avoid having hundreds of thousands of deaths, it is because we closed down mass gatherings in time. The fact that we waited too long to do so is the reason we have the most cases in the world and we will have the most deaths in the world.

When you are a moron, you are able to believe, with all of your heart, that your leader was heroically bold in his response to this real health crisis AND that this isn’t really a crisis.....at the same time.

Social distancing was baked into the models.

And they were still defunct.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

Why did South Korea get through the wave that hit them with under two hundred deaths and never having to shut down their economy?

Did every citizen take the miracle drug? Or did they do massive testing and strict social distancing way faster and better than we did?

Whoa...I wouldn't go that far. I've heard wild estimates. Just yesterday, one popular podcast from Slate said definitively that the NFL season wasn't going to start in August. No way anyone can make those predictions.

The rub is that the President has downplayed the seriousness of the virus at every turn and as a result, people should have been better prepared to deal with it.

It's an education in a way, in that it pretty clearly explains the behaviors and thought processes of these people.

Hannity and Levin, too. It's a daily, ongoing lesson in sociology, anthropology, psychology and tribalism.

Dead serious.

You're terrible at it, Mac. You don't have any of us figured out at all, but want to go on and on about this garbage. "Behaviors and thought processes of THESE PEOPLE"

Oh my, you're just so much better than the rest of us

The evidence is clear that total lockdowns are the key to reduced casualties from this virus.

If we avoid having hundreds of thousands of deaths, it is because we closed down mass gatherings in time. The fact that we waited too long to do so is the reason we have the most cases in the world and we will have the most deaths in the world.

When you are a moron, you are able to believe, with all of your heart, that your leader was heroically bold in his response to this real health crisis AND that this isn’t really a crisis.....at the same time.

Social distancing was baked into the models.

And they were still defunct.

OK Karen.

That’s bullshit.

Why did South Korea get through the wave that hit them with under two hundred deaths and never having to shut down their economy?

Did every citizen take the miracle drug? Or did they do massive testing and strict social distancing way faster and better than we did?

You realize a Karen is the one who bosses everyone around? That's you, thumb-sucker.

Forum List

Back