Tucker Carlson exposes phony liberal rage

"Quotes and transcripts" of the J6 Nazi show trial isn't very convincing.

I think it is. I learned Trump knew protestors were armed when he sent them to the capital to "right".

But then, I've not seen you do even that.

It appears you get your daily brainwashing on DailyKOS and vomit out whatever they tell you.

You're a Reichdrone.

Honestly I don't know what daily kos even is.

Do you think making up stories about posters you know nothing about is a good debate technique?
In other words, they have straight reporting.

As the Tucker video so well demonstrated, the Reich stenographers for the DNC operated media are given a script and all bleat the identical lines.

I get it - you need to erase the Kristallnacht

Still no names. All headline and graphic pics to rile up the bobbleheads.

I think it is. I learned Trump knew protestors were armed when he sent them to the capital to "right".

Honestly I don't know what daily kos even is.

Do you think making up stories about posters you know nothing about is a good debate technique?

Still no names. All headline and graphic pics to rile up the bobbleheads.
You don't need DailyKOS when over 99% of the media equally as full of crap.

Again, this comes full circle to the vote fraud issue that ALL or most media IGNORES. Tucker is implying that bidum got to the WH through VOTES but I don't consider the following VALID voting. Do you?

stuffed ballot boxes, not surveilled
a lack of chain of custody of some questionable ballots
dead people voting
ballots inserted over and over, all for Bidum
papering over the vote count area against Republicans

Tucker is too smart to not realize there were "irregularities" and lawlessness in the 2020 election

WHY are even conservatives in the media putting forth this message, by implication or otherwise, that bidum really did "win" the election?

:mad:

You don't need DailyKOS when over 99% of the media equally as full of crap.
But I think checking transcripts, looking at quoted statements and getting context is important regardless of the news source.

Not sure if it's the same for others in these boards? But I rarely watch news. Nearly all the news I ingest is from reading posts, doing my own research and then posting in return.

I am more of a reactionary news ingester instead of proactive.

When I say that the democrats are Nazis, I'm not exaggerating, it's not hyperbole.

Republicans want to get democrats out of power and restore the Constitution. democrats want to KILL or imprison Republicans and anyone who opposes them.
1667312576401.jpeg

But I think checking transcripts, looking at quoted statements and getting context is important regardless of the news source.

Not sure if it's the same for others in these boards? But I rarely watch news. Nearly all the news I ingest is from reading posts, doing my own research and then posting in return.

I am more of a reactionary news ingester instead of proactive.
No wonder you have zero idea of what's behind what's happening in the world.

How would you recommend I look at news stories in an unbiased way?
It takes a while.
You have to start becoming aware of the context of the world.
You have to check out Reuters and AP News on a daily basis from now on and see how other media outlets veer from the source.

That sounds suspiciously self serving.

How media outlets veer from the source? Can you elaborate?
It's called using your brain.
I heard tons of economic bullshit during GW's 8 years.
Obama was a littke better, but unlike Trump, he did not send the H1-Bs back to India.

I will tell you that if you don't belong to a community like I do and can compare experiences from a wide range of people in different professions and ages, it's very tough.
I am lucky.

It's called using your brain.
I heard tons of economic bullshit during GW's 8 years.
Obama was a littke better, but unlike Trump, he did not send the H1-Bs back to India.

I will tell you that if you don't belong to a community like I do and can compare experiences from a wide range of people in different professions and ages, it's very tough.
I am lucky.
Odd. I feel the same way. Lived in multiple states from both parties, spent time overseas in the Navy, met some more in the air force reserves. Even spending time in various political forums. (I cut my teeth on the old Allen West Facebook page before he was sued and had to take it down...talk about some wackos) I have encountered a lot of different opinions in my years.

My opinions were likely shaped by a life of these interactions but what you are saying sounds an awful lot like group think and that is not my thing...probably why I am an independent.

Odd. I feel the same way. Lived in multiple states from both parties, spent time overseas in the Navy, met some more in the air force reserves. Even spending time in various political forums. (I cut my teeth on the old Allen West Facebook page before he was sued and had to take it down...talk about some wackos) I have encountered a lot of different opinions in my years.

My opinions were likely shaped by a life of these interactions but what you are saying sounds an awful lot like group think and that is not my thing...probably why I am an independent.
You're not an Independent; you're a Liberal.
I know Liberals and neo-Cons and I can't tolerate either.

Who was charged with sedition/insurrection at that time?
Ah, therein lies a discrepancy, does it not? How can an attack on the White House NOT be sedition/insurrection, or at the least an attempt on the lives of the president and his family?

Forum List

Back