Tucker Carlson exposes phony liberal rage

Liberals cannot control their emotions, they encourage sexual perversion and call for replacing US citizens in the job market with trespassers.
That isn't liberalism. Lol. That's two right wing headlines mashed together. Do you not even know what liberalism is?

"Liberalism: Often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity
b: a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard (see GOLD STANDARD sense 1)
c: a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see AUTONOMY sense 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil libertiesspecifically : such a philosophy that considers government as a crucial instrument for amelioration of social inequities (such as those involving race, gender, or class)"

I ask again. What is it about liberalism you don't like?

That isn't liberalism. Lol. That's two right wing headlines mashed together. Do you not even know what liberalism is?

"Liberalism: Often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity
b: a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard (see GOLD STANDARD sense 1)
c: a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see AUTONOMY sense 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil libertiesspecifically : such a philosophy that considers government as a crucial instrument for amelioration of social inequities (such as those involving race, gender, or class)"

Today's conservatives are classic liberals while those who call themselves liberal today are anything but.

Ah, therein lies a discrepancy, does it not? How can an attack on the White House NOT be sedition/insurrection, or at the least an attempt on the lives of the president and his family?
It's no discrepancy.

Either it wasn't an insurrection or Trump's DoJ is weak in crime. Which is it?

I know what Classic Liberalism is and that's great.
Liberalism since Obama has been a bunch of sexually perverted crybabies.

No. I want to know who the people are, what they did and if and what they were arrested for.

You already know of of that - or are too ignorant to bother with.

They are the terrorist brown shirts of the democratic party - they burned, looted, and murdered from coast to coast.

Any you know full well that laws don't apply to democrats.

That may seem odd to you but actually it is normal to want this info before passing judgement

Yawn,

You're trying to gaslight the Kristallnacht.

It's stupid and boring.

Come up with a better schtick.

What was the point? To uncover the details of an insurection? It is the opposite of being a Nazi show trial. It would be more akin to Nazism to not investigate. Did Hitler investigate brown shirt riots?

There has been ONE insurrection in America in the last 20 years - and it sure the fuck wasn't the Reichstag Fire.

But we still don't know who these people are. Some may have been Trump supporters pretending to be BLM.

:lmao:

iu

Trump supporters love to lie and commit crimes and blame BLM and Antifa. Happens all the time. Radicalized voters will do anything to smear the other party.

BWAHAHAHAHA

"Molla, of Brooklyn Center, told police that on Sept. 23, 2020, his camper was set on fire because of the Trump flag, and he claimed that his garage door was spray-painted with an antifa symbol and graffiti saying “Biden 2020” and “BLM.”

"In reality, Molla started his own property on fire and spray painted the graffiti on his own garage," the U.S. attorney's office for Minnesota said in a statement.

Gee, where did he learn to do that?

1667316759476.png

A black student has admitted to tagging a Michigan college with racist graffiti in an apparent hoax that prompted protests and outrage from school administrators, police said.
Albion Department of Public Safety and Albion College confirmed that a student was responsible for the April 2 graffiti vandalism that left the phrases “KKK,” “White Power,” and “Die N—— Please” on a university wall. The 21-year-old, who has yet to be named, was released after questioning on Tuesday, and possible charges will be left to the discretion of the Calhoun County Prosecutor’s Office once the investigation is complete.
“Earlier today, we identified the individual responsible for the racist and anti-Semitic graffiti in Mitchell Towers,” the university wrote in a Wednesday tweet. “The student, who was acting alone, acknowledged their responsibility for these incidents. They have been immediately removed from campus and placed on temporary suspension while we conduct a full investigation as part of our student judicial process.”

although police confirmed the suspect’s race and gender, the school initially did not. Instead, the 1,475-student liberal arts college 100 miles west of Detroit insisted in a statement that the acts were racist and rooted in the school’s history of “racial pain and trauma.”
“But we know the acts of racism that have occurred this week are not about one particular person or one particular incident,” Albion College wrote. “We know that there is a significant history of racial pain and trauma on campus and we are taking action to repair our community. We will change and heal together as a community, because we are committed to doing the work.
However, when pressed by the Washington Examiner, the school acknowledged it had identified a “student of color” as the perpetrator in the incident. The college added that information related to the offense was turned over to police. [Washington Examiner]}

You probably believed him and posted the pictures and called Dems Nazis because a pic is all you need.

I probably can show over a thousand hate crime hoaxes perpetrated by you Nazis.

So to recap - your flaccid attempt to gaslight America is that the 2 years of Kristallnacht by democrat Brown Shirts was all staged by "Trumpists" and no doubt JUDEN - the hated whites....

Pathetic.

Last edited:
I know what Classic Liberalism is and that's great.
Liberalism since Obama has been a bunch of sexually perverted crybabies.
Then it's not liberalism.

You are bleeting right wing headlines, not liberalism.

By the way, since you are such an authority on good news sources, can you link an article that claims liberals are sexually perverted crybabies? I want to see how a straight shooting unbiased news source reports your contention.

Then it's not liberalism.

You are bleeting right wing headlines, not liberalism.

By the way, since you are such an authority on good news sources, can you link an article that claims liberals are sexually perverted crybabies? I want to see how a straight shooting unbiased news source reports your contention.
I am posting reality.
As a 2022 Liberal, you lack the intellectual capability to come to a conclusion that's not handed to you by Rachel Maddow.
You don't even realize what a media repeating puppet you are.

I am posting reality.

Your reality. Where is the link?

As a 2022 Liberal, you lack the intellectual capability to come to a conclusion that's not handed to you by Rachel Maddow.
You don't even realize what a media repeating puppet you are.
I have never watched Maddow in my entire life. Have you not read my posts? I don't watch news shows.

It's like you are reaching into your can of talking points but they don't even fit our conversation.

I think it is.

Of course you do - you watch MSNBC and think it's real.

Rational people see things quite differently.

I learned Trump knew protestors were armed when he sent them to the capital to "right".

First off, none of the protesters at the Reichstag Fire were armed.

{
An FBI official on Wednesday testified at a Senate hearing that she has no knowledge of any guns being recovered from suspects who were arrested during the Jan. 6 Capitol breach.

When asked by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) about whether firearms were recovered or if any suspect was charged with firearms offenses, FBI counterterrorism official Jill Sanborn responded: “To my knowledge, none.” She qualified her remark by saying that she did not want to speak for Capitol Police first.}

You can't just tell J6 Nazi show trial lies here - you're going to be exposed.

Honestly I don't know what daily kos even is.

We've already established that you're not honest.

Do you think making up stories about posters you know nothing about is a good debate technique?

What stories are "made up."

You're a leftist troll trying to gaslight right before a major election that your Reich is about to lose.

I know exactly what you are - and so does every other person on this board.

In two weeks, you'll be gone and never return - until perhaps 2024 - under a different alias.
Still no names. All headline and graphic pics to rile up the bobbleheads.

LOL

What a clown you are.

Today's conservatives are classic liberals while those who call themselves liberal today are anything but.
They’re not. They still adhere to a lot of traditional societal structure and oppose any changes to it.

Again, this comes full circle to the vote fraud issue that ALL or most media IGNORES. Tucker is implying that bidum got to the WH through VOTES but I don't consider the following VALID voting. Do you?

stuffed ballot boxes, not surveilled
a lack of chain of custody of some questionable ballots
dead people voting
ballots inserted over and over, all for Bidum
papering over the vote count area against Republicans

Tucker is too smart to not realize there were "irregularities" and lawlessness in the 2020 election

WHY are even conservatives in the media putting forth this message, by implication or otherwise, that bidum really did "win" the election?

:mad:

Tucker acknowledge the voting irregularities at the beginning of the video. He just didn't want to derail his own, much broader point.

They’re not. They still adhere to a lot of traditional societal structure and oppose any changes to it.
They champion individual freedom and responsibility, they're classic liberals.

But I think checking transcripts, looking at quoted statements and getting context is important regardless of the news source.

Not sure if it's the same for others in these boards? But I rarely watch news. Nearly all the news I ingest is from reading posts, doing my own research and then posting in return.

I am more of a reactionary news ingester instead of proactive.

You pretend not to know that democrats engaged in two years of violent insurrection from coast to coast. With Minneapolis and Kenosha reduced to war zones as Brown Shirt terrorist troops robbed, raped, and murdered with no response.

{
Portland protesters barricaded federal officers inside a courthouse — and tried to set the building on fire — as the two groups clashed again Tuesday night into Wednesday.

As hundreds chanted “Black lives matter” and “Feds go home,” a team of protesters propped several wooden beams and sandbags against a door to the Mark O. Hatfield Courthouse, according to tweets from Clypian, an online news outlet run by South Salem High School students.

Videos posted by Clypian throughout the night show protesters yanking off plywood covering another entrance and the feds launching tear gas and pepper bombs at the crowds. At one point, someone tosses a firework at the officers, which explodes at their feet.}

Then you try and gaslight us.

Sad.

They champion individual freedom and responsibility, they're classic liberals.
They don’t.

Just look at their beloved SCOTUS.

More state authority to restrict voting and partisan gerrymander.

More state authority to restrict abortion.

Less accountability for police.

And if you say something they don’t like, they’ll send the government after you.

They don’t.

Just look at their beloved SCOTUS.

More state authority to restrict voting and partisan gerrymander.

More state authority to restrict abortion.

Less accountability for police.

And if you say something they don’t like, they’ll send the government after you.
Look what you just said, MORE state autonomy and the freedom of the people in the state to decide how they want their state to work, LESS federal authority. That's classic liberalism. Oh, and they don't control the federal government to send it after anyone. That's all Quid Pro's baby.

Forum List

Back