Tucker Carlson in negotiations to interview putin

Yes of course. Thats what they literally are.
No they are Democrat propaganda media. ABC, NBC, NPR, CBS, MSNBC, CNN all parrot the exact same Democrat talking points. Fox is a bit different but still left. Newsmax has gone more to the right. So, you have at least 6 Democrat propaganda outlets and maybe 1 Republican propaganda outlet.

So what? Do you imagine everyone on screen is exactly the same off screen?
I dont know and neither do you. But we have clear evidence with carlson. His real thoughts are not shared with his audience. No credence can be given to anything he says.

No they are Democrat propaganda media. ABC, NBC, NPR, CBS, MSNBC, CNN all parrot the exact same Democrat talking points. Fox is a bit different but still left. Newsmax has gone more to the right. So, you have at least 6 Democrat propaganda outlets and maybe 1 Republican propaganda outlet.
They are not as insane as you and your right wing extremist friends so you call them biased and quote gateway pundit as a news outlet.
I cant take you seriously.

They are not as insane as you and your right wing extremist friends so you call them biased and quote gateway pundit as a news outlet.
I cant take you seriously.
They were wrong that Trump was connected to Russia, they were wrong about COVID, yet you take the left biased cable and alphabet networks seriously. If I want to own a gun, have affordable gas prices, not have our schools confusing kids as to their natal sex, wanting to actually punish thieves, have a common sense border policy, etc. That makes me a 'right wing extremist?'

Last edited:
I dont know and neither do you. But we have clear evidence with carlson. His real thoughts are not shared with his audience. No credence can be given to anything he says.
When I watch a media news pundit, I take them at face value. I don't really give a shit about their personal life. Carlson provides his opinion on screen and you can agree or disagree however, he also does his research. I don't agree with some of his points of view but, I'm an adult, unlike you who are a sniveling Marxie.

They were wrong that Trump was connected to Russia, they were wrong about COVID, yet you take the left biased cable and alphabet networks seriously. If I want to own a gun, have affordable gas prices, not have our schools confusing kids as to their natal sex, wanting to actually punish thieves, have a common sense border policy, etc. That makes me a 'right wing extremist?'
Thats a mish mash of right wing bollox. Let me translate it for you.

They broadcast stuff I dont like.

Thats a mish mash of right wing bollox. Let me translate it for you.

They broadcast stuff I dont like.
No, they broadcast political propaganda and they all parrot each other with the same story. They don't even bother to change their words and often use the very same words. That's not journalism that is spreading propaganda. I bet Fox broadcasts stuff YOU don't like.

The sad reality is that everyone has to be his own journalist.
Yes but that was always the case it's just that today, with the internet, video phones, etc, we see real stories and then we see what so called journalists report. Often the commentary shows bias. Before that we had talking heads telling us the news. I think the Vietnam war and the video at that time, changed journalism forever. Nothing like watching war at dinnertime to bring reality home.

I remember, back in the 60's a good friend of mine told me that someday everyone will be able to 'film' events as they happen. I thought he was crazy.......Luckily I got to tell him I was 100% wrong before he passed.

His private Trump comments definitely diminish his credibility.

I wonder how that bridge was rebuilt?

Forum List

Back