Tucker Carlson in negotiations to interview putin

Sort of like when B. Hussein O lied repeatedly and told Americans they could keep their doctors under the Obamacare Atrocity?

Obama was trying to coerce people into accepting his tyranny.
WHAT prevented you from keeping your doctor?
Your DOCTOR.

Actually, Tucker will get to the bottom of the lies to find the truth, and if memory serves me right, the truth will set you free.
The problem is we have his private messages where he admits to telling lies if it protects his ratings.

The Dominion lawsuit was proof of what we always said about him.

Tucker can't even spell JOURNALIST.
I beg to differ. Tucker researches the truth, and points out false narratives wherever they are found, and when he gets home, he has a lot to deal with because his children are targeted, and the family had to move on account of radicals angered by the truth coming out when they have been listening to false narratives for so long, they think it's true, when it isn't. What isn't important next to knowing the truth by digging through details, is whether Tucker can spell journalist or not falls a trip around the world short of being disingenuous.

I beg to differ. Tucker researches the truth, and points out false narratives wherever they are found, and when he gets home, he has a lot to deal with because his children are targeted, and the family had to move on account of radicals angered by the truth coming out when they have been listening to false narratives for so long, they think it's true, when it isn't. What isn't important next to knowing the truth by digging through details, is whether Tucker can spell journalist or not falls a trip around the world short of being disingenuous.

www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-64886188Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump 'passionately', lawsuit ...

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said in a text message after the 2020 election that he "passionately hated" Donald Trump, according to new court filings. Mr Carlson's message to a colleague in..

www.cbsnews.com › news › trump-tucker-carlsonSkipping GOP debate, Trump speaks with Tucker Carlson

Aug 23, 2023 · Former President Donald Trump skipped the first GOP debate Wednesday night, opting instead for an interview with former Fox News host Tucker Carlson as a form of

I think America needs to hear Putin's side of the story.....maybe he isn't evil or a threat like we have been told...

Maybe he is the only one willing to protect Christianity and the Aryan race -- even more so than Trump

Jen Psaki and John Kerry are thinking the exact same thing...especially since you voted for them.

lol

1693233056075.png

I think America needs to hear Putin's side of the story.....maybe he isn't evil or a threat like we have been told...

Maybe he is the only one willing to protect Christianity and the Aryan race -- even more so than Trump

I watched all of the interviews some years back when Oliver Stone interviewed Putin. It was most informative. I heard more intelligent and thoughtful answers from Putin than I have ever heard from all the members of Congress combined, or the White House.

It's an interview ffs.
One I'd very much like to see as would anyone with an interest in politics and history.
It's a great opportunity for an interviewer to push back against a fascist authoritarian who is causing death and misery throughout his nation and those around him.

But Tucker Carlson is a cuck to authoritarians and won't do anything like that.

I hope Tucker asks him about his time in the World Economic Forum's Young Global Leaders Initiative. Or maybe ask him why so many Neo-Nazi organizations in Eastern Europe are run by Jews.

Why doesn't Tucker interview Sleepy Joe, Kamala or Uncle Festerman then?

All of those interviewees would get tremendous ratings, no?

Except for the fact that Biden doesn't want to speak to the public, and neither do other domestic liberal talking heads.

So Carlson has to interview someone, that is is job.
Carlson has no standing as a journalist. He lies to his audience all the time.
He is a great arse licker though.

Watch the left on this forum parade their perceived patriotism over this one.

If he did I'd watch it.

I mean I realize Putin will try to paint the picture he wants to paint but it would be nice to hear from him himself. 95% of the time in America the news media only tells us what he says and does in the context they present. The other 5% is like a 9 second clip from a 45 minute speech.

Why would the xian protection racket need protecting, lest it has some inherent pathologies?

It's a great opportunity for an interviewer to push back against a fascist authoritarian who is causing death and misery throughout his nation and those around him.

But Tucker Carlson is a cuck to authoritarians and won't do anything like that.
Why don't you just wait and see and stop this virtue signaling shit.

Forum List

Back