Tucker Carlson in negotiations to interview putin

Yes, I voted for Biden

And according to you morons -- he is at war with Putin because Putin invaded Ukraine -- which means Biden supports Putin because having a logical argument means nothing to you idiots

Biden isn't at war with Putin. Ukraine is at war with Putin, primarily because Biden invited Putin to invade them. In the meantime, billions are being laundered through Ukraine, which is business as usual for the Biden family, as we now know. You're cheering it all on.

For several decades now, people at the helm of affairs in the United States have been very aggressive in controlling all media, journalist Tucker Carlson said in an interview with the Swiss magazine Die Weltwoche. Journalists are simply intimidated; many have been fired for telling the truth. Therefore, the true state of affairs is unknown to the people. For example, what is happening in Ukraine is a potential nuclear conflict between two superpowers. But Americans are not allowed to know the truth.

This was one of the only things I never liked about Tucker

He always seemed to like Putin for some dumb reason

I'm not saying he would give Putin a soft ball interview..

I doubt Putin will do the interview anyhow

I wasn't against Putin much until he invaded Ukraine (which does not mean I want any more US tax dollars going there)

I also didn't like Putin invaded Crimea

I had momentarily forgotten about that... so yeh, I actually have disliked him for some time

Apparently, he has no respect for human life, save his own... .seems to value land mass over human life

I heard more intelligent and thoughtful answers from Putin than I have ever heard from all the members of Congress combined, or the White House.
Answers to what? How to destroy western democracy when you have a fucked up military

Answers to what? How to destroy western democracy when you have a fucked up military

Check your glasses. As I noted in my original post, over the span of hours and days, Putin answered questions posed by Stone.

If you're really curious, watch the interviews.

Putin's view of the world is much more sophisticated than any POTUS I've seen in my lifetime.

Putin's view of the world is much more sophisticated than any POTUS I've seen in my lifetime.
There is not one iota of sophistication in Putin’s view of the world. He is a mass murdering, civilian killing, genocidal maniac.

LOL, you have him confused with George Bush or Sleepy Joe
Bush’s war crime was not allowing the inspectors to continue disarming Iraq peacefully unlike what senator Biden wanted him to do.

Just remember Republicans elected the feeble mind that decided to invade Iraq to find WMDs which tells me it is the collective unsophisticated, feeble minds of Republican voters that get so many Republican American presidents to do stupid things. Like trying to overturn the 2020 election to make Putin happy.

Last edited:
Check your glasses. As I noted in my original post, over the span of hours and days, Putin answered questions posed by Stone.

If you're really curious, watch the interviews.

Poootin is a war criminal. But you sound like his lover.

ptrplt.23.09.30
LOL, you have him confused with George Bush or Sleepy Joe

2019:
The liberal ideology that has underpinned Western democracy for decades is “obsolete,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview with the Financial Times published Friday.​
pblshd vldmrpvtvn.19.06.28​
Speaking to the FT on the eve of the G20 summit in Osaka, Japan, during which world leaders will discuss trade, security and other matters, Putin said “the liberal idea” had “outlived its purpose” and “come into conflict with the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population.”

Going on five years after telling the Western Democracies he is coming to take us down, Putin is begging the dictator of North Korea 🇰🇵 for fucking ammunition to be used in the first line of military offense against the ever so weak liberal ideology that has underpinned Western democracy for decades.

PutinPuppit PeterPilot exercises his First Amendment right to oppose liberal ideology that has underpinned Western democracy for decades tells the world on .23.09.30 in post #67 that “Putin's view of the world is much more sophisticated than any POTUS I've seen in my lifetime.”

So when liberal ideology that has underpinned Western democracy for decades ceases to exist because it cannot afford to defend itself against Putin and Kim Junk Uhn’s sophisticated 1939ish fascist German and Japanese view of the World.

nf.23.10..01 #69

Last edited:
What "damage" does it do to the nation for Carlson to interview Uncle Pooty and hear the other side of the story?
The following interview from 2019 was enough to understand that Putin’s power is laser focused on undermining and destroying The liberal ideology that has underpinned Western democracy for decades and he now has fifty million agents in the bastion of Western Democracy identifiable ss Republican Prinary Voters for Trump.

2019: The liberal ideology that has underpinned Western democracy for decades is “obsolete,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview with the Financial Timespublished Friday.​
time.com

'Liberalism Is Obsolete,' Putin Says Amid G20 Summit

He also spoke about Europe's migrant crisis and LGBTQ rights in Russia
time.com
time.com
pblshd vldmrpvtvn.19.06.28
Speaking to the FT on the eve of the G20 summit in Osaka, Japan, during which world leaders will discuss trade, security and other matters, Putin said “the liberal idea” had “outlived its purpose” and “come into conflict with the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population.”

Forum List

Back