Tucker Carlson: San Francisco now filthier and more chaotic than downtown Mumbai, India

Does he have any data to support that or is he just throwing meat to conservatives ?

I’m not gonna lie I cried at the end of that.. what democrats have done to America is sad and Unfortunately lawful.. it’s hopeless until
We can fix education.

It will require brute force. That's a fact.
I wish we could .. I’m
Seeing it happen in Boston.. I’ve seen
People who have taken union jobs put their head down and ignore what democrats have done to our city all for their benefits. Disgusting

Does he have any data to support that or is he just throwing meat to conservatives ?
Data!? Videos were enough, the interview with the cop was shocking! You get a citation if you steal something $950? You expose your self a citation. Damage a car a citation... you democrats are fcuking sick

Tucker Carlson: San Francisco Now Filthier and More Chaotic Than Downtown Mumbai, India (VIDEO)
Tucker Carlson started a series on Monday “American Dystopia” on how politicians have destroyed America’s great cities.

And most loons think half of it's not even true that's how much they live in the dark.

You understand that Carlson is a lying fool, don't you?
Why can’t you democrats ever add any substance to any post? Trolls

• Banned
I’m not gonna lie I cried at the end of that.. what democrats have done to America is sad and Unfortunately lawful.. it’s hopeless until
We can fix education.

It ain't all that lawful that shit is so fkn illegal is sickening. ( What Pelosi did and started) , mental bitch.)

UPDATE: Senator Josh Hawley and Senate Republicans Give Pelosi Until Sunday Jan. 12 to Turn Over Impeachment Documents or Face Dismissal .

Please fire this bitch!

Tucker Carlson: San Francisco Now Filthier and More Chaotic Than Downtown Mumbai, India (VIDEO)
Tucker Carlson started a series on Monday “American Dystopia” on how politicians have destroyed America’s great cities.

And most loons think half of it's not even true that's how much they live in the dark.

The fact that Carlson is a lying fool is relevant in any discussion of what that idiot might say.

The fact that Carlson is a lying fool is relevant in any discussion of what that idiot might say.
Ok loser

We can fix education.

It ain't all that lawful that shit is so fkn illegal is sickening. ( What Pelosi did and started) , mental bitch.)

UPDATE: Senator Josh Hawley and Senate Republicans Give Pelosi Until Sunday Jan. 12 to Turn Over Impeachment Documents or Face Dismissal .

Please fire this bitch!

So who is supposed to dismiss her, and what grounds will they use?

Link to a YouTube video where he’s lying.

We can fix education.

Please fire this bitch!

Well, the failure of impeachment or the 2020 election will cost her the Speaker seat. It's actually doubtful the shit blisters of San Francisco will fire her, but one never knows.

The Videos weren't lying or the interview with the policewoman. Don't be a jerk.

We can fix education.

Please fire this bitch!

Well, the failure of impeachment or the 2020 election will cost her the Speaker seat. It's actually doubtful the shit blisters of San Francisco will fire her, but one never knows.

That's not really an answer to my question, is it? Is Hawley going to dismiss her? How will he do that?

We can fix education.

Please fire this bitch!

That's not really an answer to my question, is it? Is Hawley going to dismiss her? How will he do that?

Hawley won't.

Forum List

Back