Tucker Carlson: San Francisco now filthier and more chaotic than downtown Mumbai, India

Well, the failure of impeachment or the 2020 election will cost her the Speaker seat. It's actually doubtful the shit blisters of San Francisco will fire her, but one never knows.

That's not really an answer to my question, is it? Is Hawley going to dismiss her? How will he do that?

Hawley won't.

I give up. You can't give a strait answer to a strait question.
You said he’s lying where in the video is the lie?

Here are several of his lies. You'll have to find your own videos.
All statements involving Tucker Carlson | PolitiFact

I laugh at politifact.

Michael Bloomberg says California is the model for the nation.

Will this help him become president, ya think?

but this is the final product of Marxist Progressive politics. Lots of Ultra Wealthy people and gazzillions of poor and street trash homeless people.

Best answer yet Jim.

So we;ve a political system conducive towards a growing disparity , that ever widening gap

And sure, adding in the uber wealthy into economic statistics creates an economically good looking common denominator

This is why i keep asking how this happens>>>>>

~S~

The natural distribution of resources falls along the lines of a Pareto Distribution.

Many affects here that combine to form a higher combined impact in advantages over those less advantaged.
1 ) Labour price and competition
2 ) Genetic edge
3 ) Complex System of Taxes
4 ) Better Education Available to Wealthy
5 ) Fraternalism advantages due to Deregulation of Industry
6 ) Decline of unions
7 ) Better access to latest Information technology
8 ) Globalization gives edge to Nomenklatura
9 ) More Economic development in wealthy areas due to more influence of the wealthy in government
10 )Wealth concentration adds to inherent better positioning in competition
11 )Finance industry is more familiar to and exploited by Wealthy people who tend to study it more

And the more you combine these inherent advantages the exponentially higher the impact is in results.

I'd say this ^^^ fairly agreeable Jim, although each would be a study in of itself , perhaps over time, perhaps other countries, other political systems

This parento principal ,along with it's gini coefficent ,and other references also are worthy of note

bravo!

~S~

Well, the failure of impeachment or the 2020 election will cost her the Speaker seat. It's actually doubtful the shit blisters of San Francisco will fire her, but one never knows.

That's not really an answer to my question, is it? Is Hawley going to dismiss her? How will he do that?

Hawley won't.

I give up. You can't give a strait answer to a strait question.
You said he’s lying where in the video is the lie?

Here are several of his lies. You'll have to find your own videos.
All statements involving Tucker Carlson | PolitiFact
Politifact? Lol

Does he have any data to support that or is he just throwing meat to conservatives ?
The link is pretty poignant and you can Google San Fran and get the same picture. Giving out 400 needles a month, powerless police force, lack of crime prevention, shit on the streets. It’s disgusting and disturbing.
You get this
89-year-old woman dies nearly a year after brutal beating in Visitacion Valley - The San Francisco Examiner

Who would do such a thing? You guessed right. Someone who just does not think any laws apply to them.

SF teen who beat 88-year-old woman went on crime spree, police say

Welcome to San Fransicko!

Where dogs begin bagging people's poop! :04:

oh yeah...LOL!

"We need to start taking pride in our city," said one labrador as he scooped up a giant turd his owner had just left on the sidewalk and placed it in a nearby human waste bin. "It's incredibly rude what these humans do. They just see some rando's lawn and decide, 'Yeah, that's a good place to drop a deuce.' It's like, we're living in a society, here."

8O2V9Sc.jpg

Forum List

Back