Tucker Carlson: San Francisco now filthier and more chaotic than downtown Mumbai, India

I’m not gonna lie I cried at the end of that.. what democrats have done to America is sad and Unfortunately lawful.. it’s hopeless until
We can fix education.

It ain't all that lawful that shit is so fkn illegal is sickening. ( What Pelosi did and started) , mental bitch.)

UPDATE: Senator Josh Hawley and Senate Republicans Give Pelosi Until Sunday Jan. 12 to Turn Over Impeachment Documents or Face Dismissal .

Please fire this bitch!

So who is supposed to dismiss her, and what grounds will they use?

Well, the failure of impeachment or the 2020 election will cost her the Speaker seat. It's actually doubtful the shit blisters of San Francisco will fire her, but one never knows.

That's not really an answer to my question, is it? Is Hawley going to dismiss her? How will he do that?

Hawley won't.

I give up. You can't give a strait answer to a strait question.

It ain't all that lawful that shit is so fkn illegal is sickening. ( What Pelosi did and started) , mental bitch.)

UPDATE: Senator Josh Hawley and Senate Republicans Give Pelosi Until Sunday Jan. 12 to Turn Over Impeachment Documents or Face Dismissal .

Please fire this bitch!

Well, the failure of impeachment or the 2020 election will cost her the Speaker seat. It's actually doubtful the shit blisters of San Francisco will fire her, but one never knows.

That's not really an answer to my question, is it? Is Hawley going to dismiss her? How will he do that?

Hawley won't.

You said he’s lying where in the video is the lie?

Yeah, I have heard from some Indian contractors that SF is worse than Mumbai too.

One said that he cannot believe the US is going down so badly.

I said, well it is a place where you can walk out with a 800 stereo set without paying for it, shoot heroin in the braod day light right in the street, and shit in a car you just broke into and the cops dont even arrest you.

He just shook his head and said that cant be true, then later apologized after he looked it up.

California is no longer part of Civilization.

It is an open sewer.

Please fire this bitch!

Hawley won't.

I believe you meant a straight question. And I did.

Tucker Carlson: San Francisco Now Filthier and More Chaotic Than Downtown Mumbai, India (VIDEO)
Tucker Carlson started a series on Monday “American Dystopia” on how politicians have destroyed America’s great cities.

And most loons think half of it's not even true that's how much they live in the dark.

You understand that Carlson is a lying fool, don't you?
The Videos weren't lying or the interview with the policewoman. Don't be a jerk.
BULLDOG can ONLY be a dumb jerk. Their severe lack of intellect prevents them from being anything else. You're welcome.

Hawley won't.

Here are several of his lies. You'll have to find your own videos.
All statements involving Tucker Carlson | PolitiFact

Hawley won't.

Please refer to post #25 in this thread. Thank you.

Hawley won't.

Stay on the topic .. where was he lying in the video you deranged idiot

Hawley won't.

I haven't watched that video. I didn't say he was lying in that video, even though I wouldn't be surprised if he lied there too.

Hawley won't.

I haven't watched that video. I didn't say he was lying in that video, even though I wouldn't be surprised if he lied there too.
Again, please refer to post #25 in this thread. You're quite welcome.

Hawley won't.

So why you trolling

So why you trolling
Because they ARE a troll. Besides being dumb, it's the ONLY thing they know how to do. Just pitiful.

Tucker Carlson: San Francisco Now Filthier and More Chaotic Than Downtown Mumbai, India (VIDEO)
Tucker Carlson started a series on Monday “American Dystopia” on how politicians have destroyed America’s great cities.

And most loons think half of it's not even true that's how much they live in the dark.

You understand that Carlson is a lying fool, don't you?

Having been to both Mumbai and San Francisco I can quite safely say that SF is still cleaner than Mumbai in most areas, however, there are places that are actually worse.

That is shocking.

Does he have any data to support that or is he just throwing meat to conservatives ?

Will this data suffice?
D8vrPW1XUAA1H81.jpg

Does he have any data to support that or is he just throwing meat to conservatives ?
Meaning has any academic physically counted the used drug needles and human feces on the streets of each city?

I doubt it

but san fran is a national liberal democrat disgrace nevertheless

I find it funny that every time one of these threads pops up about the crime and living conditions in California, the left comes in screaming and demanding evidence. Apparently every single one of them doesn't know how to use Google.

Watch the video yourself.

I just realized I'm old enough to remember when Democrats pretended to care about the homeless. That's before Democrats went from "Liberals" to "Progressives".

Last edited:
So how is it, while i read one 'great economy' thread after the next here, we have cities, even whole states slipping into some 3rd world looking situations?

Who are y'all out to blame this time?

~S~

Forum List

Back