Tucker Carlson slams Sidney Powell

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time taking you seriously after your surreal claim that the Supreme Court was conservative from the 1960s through the 1990s. Did you ever retract that statement?

"What Powell was describing would amount to the single greatest crime in American history,” Carlson said.

Carlson emphasized that he “did not dismiss any” of Powell’s claims, and said he “took Sidney Powell seriously with no intention of fighting with her.” But he said he was disturbed that she didn’t produce any evidence for his show.

If Powell can’t convince a Fox News host, how is she going to convince a court?

It is not about convincing an idiot on TV. There needs to be evidence. Affidavits are evidence. If this lawyer has something get it in front of a judge otherwise STFU.

For you Dims this should be a lesson. For 4 years you made shit up about Trump....you're still doing it....with zero evidence. It doesn't feel good does it?

Bullshit. For 4 years all kinds of evidence was unearthed that Trump was engaged in all sorts of illegal activities, but the Justice Department will not indict a sitting President. He was impeached, but Republicans, who admitted what he did was wrong, said that his extortion and bribery attempt wasn't a serious enough crime to remove him from office.

Many states' AG's are readying charges against him which will be filed, once he leaves office, including cases of "negligent homicide" for his corona virus response. The New York AG has a whole laundry list of charges ready, including tax fraud.
If this is true, then after your Demonic, Globalist God Hating Left Tards spent 48 Million to turn over every rock possible, then why weren't you able to find a single piece of evidence to support your COUP?

Neither of those reason have anything to do with evidence that supports this case. Your just showing evidence of your hatred for the Left which only proves that your biased and not objective
I want an honest election system

if biden gets away with stealing this election dems will steal every race and America will become the old soviet union

Neither of those reason have anything to do with evidence that supports this case. Your just showing evidence of your hatred for the Left which only proves that your biased and not objective

if biden gets away with stealing this election dems will steal every race and America will become the old soviet union
You should prolly leave America then and flee to a country where you're safe from Democrats.

HAS BECOME.......you're welcome

(They just need to take away the guns.....coming up!)

No, seriously....Mandatory Buy Back is the first step to Fascism and the dreaded Tyranny we've all heard of for so long.

Tyrants true colors only come through once you are helpless....but you knew that.

Last edited:
"What Powell was describing would amount to the single greatest crime in American history,” Carlson said.

Carlson emphasized that he “did not dismiss any” of Powell’s claims, and said he “took Sidney Powell seriously with no intention of fighting with her.” But he said he was disturbed that she didn’t produce any evidence for his show.

This is a conservative battle. They will use the law and the court system. Unlike the leftis dems who run to the media to spread their lies and ignore the law and constitution.
Are you looney? Running to the media to make unsubstantiated claims is exactly what they are doing! Did you miss the presser yesterday where Rudy was sweating oil all over his greasy face? It’s a total side show

Yes I understand Republicans do press conferences. All politicians do. My post deals with the leftist dems prosecuting Republicans through the media and not the courts. Russian collusion, ukraine ect. Please try to keep up soyboy.
Russian collusion was an FBI investigation. Legally started and ran by Trump appointed republicans. Ukraine was a legal impeachment hearing. I think it’s you not keeping up.

Your ability to lie to yourself is top notch. You get a gold star on your leftists card today. Keep up the good work and you will receive a second place trophy and will be the envy of your fellow leftists.

You should prolly leave America then and flee to a country where you're safe from Democrats.
If I were a liberal I would tend to hate America when I dont get what I want

but I’m not a fair weather patriot

If I were a liberal I would tend to hate America when I dont get what I want

but I’m not a fair weather patriot
You're the one claiming America is going to become the USSR. Why would you want to live in such a country?

I agree with you. I want an honest election system as well. I’m all for rooting out fraud. The problem I have with what’s going on is the fact that you all are already saying that Biden stole the election, that narrative was tossed out the day after the election. And you don’t have evidence to back it up. It was predicted and obvious that Trump was going to yell fraud regardless of evidence if he lost and it is more and more apparent how weak the case is. So what we are left with is a spoiled and bitter power tripper who can’t admit defeat and who is literally fabricating a conspiracy to cover up his loss. And in the meantime people like you blindly believe it all and now millions of people have lost confidence in our democratic system of elections. Do you see how dangerous that is?

It is not about convincing an idiot on TV. There needs to be evidence. Affidavits are evidence. If this lawyer has something get it in front of a judge otherwise STFU.

For you Dims this should be a lesson. For 4 years you made shit up about Trump....you're still doing it....with zero evidence. It doesn't feel good does it?

Bullshit. For 4 years all kinds of evidence was unearthed that Trump was engaged in all sorts of illegal activities, but the Justice Department will not indict a sitting President. He was impeached, but Republicans, who admitted what he did was wrong, said that his extortion and bribery attempt wasn't a serious enough crime to remove him from office.

Many states' AG's are readying charges against him which will be filed, once he leaves office, including cases of "negligent homicide" for his corona virus response. The New York AG has a whole laundry list of charges ready, including tax fraud.

Batshit crazy. :D

This is a conservative battle. They will use the law and the court system. Unlike the leftis dems who run to the media to spread their lies and ignore the law and constitution.
Are you looney? Running to the media to make unsubstantiated claims is exactly what they are doing! Did you miss the presser yesterday where Rudy was sweating oil all over his greasy face? It’s a total side show

Yes I understand Republicans do press conferences. All politicians do. My post deals with the leftist dems prosecuting Republicans through the media and not the courts. Russian collusion, ukraine ect. Please try to keep up soyboy.
Russian collusion was an FBI investigation. Legally started and ran by Trump appointed republicans. Ukraine was a legal impeachment hearing. I think it’s you not keeping up.

Your ability to lie to yourself is top notch. You get a gold star on your leftists card today. Keep up the good work and you will receive a second place trophy and will be the envy of your fellow leftists.
What did I lie about? Quote me and make a case or stop with the nonsense posts

You're the one claiming America is going to become the USSR. Why would you want to live in such a country?
Because I am an American?

I know that patriotism is an alien concept to libs but it still exists outside your liberal bubble

I agree with you. I want an honest election system as well. I’m all for rooting out fraud. The problem I have with what’s going on is the fact that you all are already saying that Biden stole the election, that narrative was tossed out the day after the election. And you don’t have evidence to back it up. It was predicted and obvious that Trump was going to yell fraud regardless of evidence if he lost and it is more and more apparent how weak the case is. So what we are left with is a spoiled and bitter power tripper who can’t admit defeat and who is literally fabricating a conspiracy to cover up his loss. And in the meantime people like you blindly believe it all and now millions of people have lost confidence in our democratic system of elections. Do you see how dangerous that is?
You make it sound as if I just heard about democrat election fraud on nov 4.

but this issue has been building for decades

and the time to put a stop to it is now

Batshit crazy. :D

Yes, you are:

it is all part of the great strategery. team trump managed to maneuver the marxopedofascist commies to the point where they will have no other option. escalate to scotus. ambush with EVIDENCE. hope for venezuela style scotus decision.

Because I am an American?

I know that patriotism is an alien concept to libs but it still exists outside your liberal bubble
Ok, so you're on record as saying you want to live in a country like the USSR. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back