Tucker Carlson: “These people (liberals, democrats) are lunatics”

Had one, found out, I didn't "need" one, more of a status symbol, even back then, than anything practical.
Cost too much even 30 years ago, same with the ammo.

You are entitled to your opinion.
I still don't get it, just like dyeing your hair, tattoos, nose rings and mufflers that are faster than the car.
I dont own one either

But if a mob of angry biden voters are raging through my neighborhood looting and setting fires I might wish i had one

Maybe you might too

There are more I’m sure

But also libs who dont watch Fox News doing the same thing

Such as the black guy who mowed down whites with his car during a parade
WOW, so this guy had IN for white people?

MILWAUKEE — The man who turned a quaint, small town Christmas parade into a blood-soaked nightmare that left six dead and over 60 injured is a career criminal who’s spent more than half of his life trapped in a revolving door of incarceration, drug abuse and violence.

Darrell Brooks, 39, allegedly used a red Ford Escape to plow through revelers at an annual Christmas celebration in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sunday, but his life of crime started 22 years ago when he was just 17 years old.

Over the next two decades, Brooks would proceed to wreak havoc across three states as he racked up convictions for abusing his partners, raping and impregnating a teenager and a consistent streak of other violent crimes.

A growing number of social media posts attributed to right-wing accounts were pushing the unproven narrative that the Christmas parade incident being described as an “attack” was not only an attempt at so-called payback for acquitting Rittenhouse, a white teenager who was found not guilty of murder for killing two people and injuring a third with an assault rifle he brought top a racial justice protest stemming from the police shooting of an unarmed Black man in the back seven times at close range last year.

Soooooo, THAT'S where republicans get their "information" from.

Waukesha Is 90% white residents, what are the chances the parade was 90% to 95% white?

I dont own one either

But if a mob of angry biden voters are raging through my neighborhood looting and setting fires I might wish i had one

Maybe you might too
Why?
The first shot from my 12 gauge with double 00 buckshot into a Trumptard, should send that crowd the message I'm trying to send.
"Who's next".
If one of those morons had an AR, that would be the FIRST ones I took out with my .308.

I have 30 AR Pattern & AK/AKM Pattern Weapons and Build & Collect Military Firearms of the Second Half of the 20th Century , I hate Cowboy Guns ( Both Real Historic and Modern ) and dsepise Elmer Fudd guns of all Varieties , to Each his own
That's different.
My neighbor was a collector, nothing wrong with that.
My childhood friend was a collector, the high school I attended had an elective on gun collection.
Not for me but my childhood friend attended, I should have followed, he banked some $$$ before graduating, trading and selling guns, likely paid for some of his college (A LOT cheaper back then)

Carlson is quickly becoming the successor to rush limbaugh

Someone has to pick up that mantel and libs are leading the parade to the coronation through their hate for Tucker Carlson

Btw: this is a good episode that is sure to make liberals and Tweeners head’s explode

A Republican White-wing terrorist influencer.

RBG was a wonderful, brilliant person. We miss her tremendously. I understand how INCELs and other Republican White-wingers would be intimidated by her.

I personally have nothing against RBG, I was just being facetious towards BULLDOG because he/she/it said the exact same thing about Rush Limbaugh.

It is never nice to insult anyone like that, but BULLDOG thought that was okay to do.

For Russia, Comrade.....and Republican White-wing terrorists.
FOX News host Tucker Carlson was featured on Russian state TV once again after Kremlin speakers told Ukraine to listen to Fox's pro-Russia talking points and surrender to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Kremlin-funded media outlets ran translated clips from Fox News' conversation between Carlson and retired Colonel Douglas Macgregor, who has consistently urged Ukraine to retreat and give in to Putin. Russian TV ran the clips pushing Kremlin propaganda.

"What is happening now is the battle in Eastern Ukraine is really almost over, all the Ukrainian troops there have been largely surrounded and cut off ... and if they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect the Russians will ultimately annihilate them," Macgregor said Sunday night. "The game is over."

I personally have nothing against RBG, I was just being facetious towards BULLDOG because he/she/it said the exact same thing about Rush Limbaugh.

It is never nice to insult anyone like that, but BULLDOG thought that was okay to do.
Wasn't an insult for rush. It was a doccumented fact.

WOW, so this guy had IN for white people?

MILWAUKEE — The man who turned a quaint, small town Christmas parade into a blood-soaked nightmare that left six dead and over 60 injured is a career criminal who’s spent more than half of his life trapped in a revolving door of incarceration, drug abuse and violence.

Darrell Brooks, 39, allegedly used a red Ford Escape to plow through revelers at an annual Christmas celebration in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sunday, but his life of crime started 22 years ago when he was just 17 years old.

Over the next two decades, Brooks would proceed to wreak havoc across three states as he racked up convictions for abusing his partners, raping and impregnating a teenager and a consistent streak of other violent crimes.

A growing number of social media posts attributed to right-wing accounts were pushing the unproven narrative that the Christmas parade incident being described as an “attack” was not only an attempt at so-called payback for acquitting Rittenhouse, a white teenager who was found not guilty of murder for killing two people and injuring a third with an assault rifle he brought top a racial justice protest stemming from the police shooting of an unarmed Black man in the back seven times at close range last year.

Soooooo, THAT'S where republicans get their "information" from.

Waukesha Is 90% white residents, what are the chances the parade was 90% to 95% white?
I dont know what triggered Brooks on that day

What we do know is that he is black and his victims were white

Just like in Buffalo except in reverse

Why?
The first shot from my 12 gauge with double 00 buckshot into a Trumptard, should send that crowd the message I'm trying to send.
"Who's next".
If one of those morons had an AR, that would be the FIRST ones I took out with my .308.
I wish you lick

Cause you’re gonna need it

Attachments

• Limbaugh-in-Jefferson-City.jpg
    Limbaugh-in-Jefferson-City.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 13

Forum List

Back