Tucker Carlson: “These people (liberals, democrats) are lunatics”

Why?
The first shot from my 12 gauge with double 00 buckshot into a Trumptard, should send that crowd the message I'm trying to send.
"Who's next".
If one of those morons had an AR, that would be the FIRST ones I took out with my .308.
You sound like a deranged loon

No offense

According to you. All he did was talk on a radio. He never wrote any laws. He never implemented policies. He just sat on a radio and talked. So why are you so hateful?
If you are ignorant enough to think that is a valid question, you're too stupid for me to deal with.

There are more I’m sure

But also libs who dont watch Fox News doing the same thing

Such as the black guy who mowed down whites with his car during a parade
This is true. The left wing has organic nut jobs. The right wing cultivates them like a vineyard owner with his grapes....nurturing them along the way.

Right wingers insult when they are frantic, and can't think of just the right conspiracy theory to reference. I love watching frantic right wing crazies.
Hey, gaslight, got any shrooms to go with that hysteria?

I dont know what triggered Brooks on that day
Brooks was out on bail for domestic abuse, on that day he committed it again, so, before the cops got to that incident, Brooks left the scene in an SUV, right through the parade.
What we do know is that he is black and his victims were white
So.
Just like in Buffalo except in reverse
Sure...............so similar...........................but in reverse.

Here's your "loon".

Tucker Carlson defends Trump's friendliness with brutal dictator Kim Jong-Un: "You've got to be honest about what it means to lead a country. It means killing people."

Why is anyone friends with Obama or Dubya?

This is true. The left wing has organic nut jobs. The right wing cultivates them like a vineyard owner with his grapes....nurturing them along the way.
Really?

You mean libs are just born that way?

Defective gay gene meets the defective lib mass murder gene?

Hum

Forum List

Back