Tucker Carlson to Dreamer: "You Don't Have A Right To Demand Anything"

Basic Conservative ...go fuck yourself
i delivered mail to a religious very basic conservative couple who had a home for homeless woman...many were illegal woman with kids....so i guess there goes that theory....

Slave traders? Was Tucker Carlson there?
yea they were slave traders ....they were doing something that a stroonge like you would never bring yourself to do....help someone....

Dreamers are not saying they have a RIGHT to be here
They are saying that allowing them to stay is the RIGHT thing to do

Bullshit, that is exactly what they are saying. And as Carlson pointed out they have not got a legal right to anything but deportation.

I don't even think the illegal alien was a technically a "dreamer". Apparently he was an illegal who came to the U.S. on his own. Tucker is absolutely right that an illegal alien has no right to demand anything from the U.S.. Try settling in France or the U.K. as an illegal alien and demanding concessions from the government. You would be in jail or on the next boat out of the country.

The invaders believe that they have a right to be here. All accommodation should be by Americans because those invaders are just the same as citizens.

Leftists are entitled see. Once you cross the border you're entitled, and membership doesn't matter.

And that's the truth. They're here illegally and are in zero position to demand anything. They need to be deported.

Pure epic!
Tucker Carlson UNLEASHES on Illegal Alien: 'You Don't Have a Right to Demand Anything!' (VIDEO)
^^^ Watches FoxNews!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Dreamers are not saying they have a RIGHT to be here
They are saying that allowing them to stay is the RIGHT thing to do

Bullshit, that is exactly what they are saying. And as Carlson pointed out they have not got a legal right to anything but deportation.

Nobody questions their legal status

It is a moral and ethical status

No one has yet explained to me why someone who broke laws to come here (or be brought here by his parents), and who continues to violate them by staying, should have a higher priority for a legal visa than a foreigner who applied legally, filled out all the proper forms, went through all the background checks, and waited patients for a long time to enter the country legally.

These children were brought here and they are here. They are not responsible. They are American in their thinking and in their attitudes. The fact that DREAMers are standing up for themselves shows they are Americans. The fact is that DREAMers were vetted through Homeland Security while regular visas are processed through the INS. The reason for the long lines is the INS and has nothing to do with the DREAMers. I am for doing both. Taking the DREAMers and fixing the INS.

And that's the truth. They're here illegally and are in zero position to demand anything. They need to be deported.

Pure epic!
Tucker Carlson UNLEASHES on Illegal Alien: 'You Don't Have a Right to Demand Anything!' (VIDEO)

Tucker Carlson is a wimp and a Trump sycophant. DEPORT TUCKER CARLSON AND YOU!!!
Says the Anti-White pajama boy!

Whites support DACA. I am in tune with whites. You are in tune with white supremacists you fascist pig.

Yeah we are cheaters and line cutters but having done that that we will just stay until the rules and laws are changed and tell you all how racist you are for opposing the changes

This is what the hispanics are doing. They really do want to kill you.

Enough Fentanyl to Kill 32 Million People Seized in NYC Bust

Enough to kill 32 million people. That's a weapon of mass destruction.

Don't be stupid. These drugs are here only because the DEMAND for the drugs is here.

And it's not a "weapon of mass destruction". They are simply street drugs (powerful though they may be). But your use of hyperbole serves only to weaken your hysterical and stupid message.

You're simply trying to create more racism and racial division. We already have enough problems without your help.

Forum List

Back