Tucker carlson, tulsi gabberd, and mitt romney in their own words

Haha, the lefty twats will never watch it. They are completely brainwashed automatons at this point.
6225EAC4-0550-4164-A590-4ED972DD4DFF.jpeg

Only the Tweener Twins (aka Golfing Gator and Mac1958 ) believe that the perfect swamp rat exists who agrees with them on 110% of the issues

I have to settle for people that I agree with AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE without 100% total, complete perfection
Stupid stupid stupid idiots!

We do NOT have bio weapons labs in the Ukraine, we have bio medical labs, as we do in near all countries, that researches pathogens that could harm us...to develope medicines and vaccines and to understand our risks of these natural pathogens and means to protect ourselves.

If the Russians tried to destroy any one of these research centers it could release these in to the local region if they broke the test tubes and containment.

They ARE NOT BIO WEAPONS LABS.

Then why is Tuckyo Rose being touted by Russian media? It’s certainly not because he’s saying things that help the US.
It seems that we have had this debate before

but then it involved democrats calling American soldiers murders and baby killers which the enemy repeated in their own media

Gabbard has not said anything as despicable or low as dems are capable of

It seems that we have had this debate before

but then it involved democrats calling American soldiers murders and baby killers which the enemy repeated in their own media

Gabbard has not said anything as despicable or low as dems are capable of
Who’s talking about Gabbard? I was referencing TC.

Who’s talking about Gabbard? I was referencing TC.
Its the same thing

libs are in an anti russian fever

and up to a point I am too

but TC and Gabbard are giving us their views on how to avoid WWIII

I think they are wrong

but so is mitt romney who calls them traitors or libs in the media who want them put in jail

Stupid stupid stupid idiots!

We do NOT have bio weapons labs in the Ukraine, we have bio medical labs, as we do in near all countries, that researches pathogens that could harm us...to develope medicines and vaccines and to understand our risks of these natural pathogens and means to protect ourselves.

If the Russians tried to destroy any one of these research centers it could release these in to the local region if they broke the test tubes and containment.

They ARE NOT BIO WEAPONS LABS.
Covid is a bio weapon.

Then why is Tuckyo Rose being touted by Russian media? It’s certainly not because he’s saying things that help the US.

Well you're the expert, why don't you explain to us all how any of what he's said is 'pro Russia'? Explain how Tulsi Gabbard expressing concern regarding bio weapon labs in Ukraine being vulnerable is 'Russian disinformation' and treasonous for her to talk about? I'm all ears, win me over to your point of view.

Its the same thing

libs are in an anti russian fever

and up to a point I am too

but TC and Gabbard are giving us their views on how to avoid WWIII

I think they are wrong

but so is mitt romney who calls them traitors or libs in the media who want them put in jail

Why do you think Tulsi Gabbard was wrong for talking about it?

Why do you think Tulsi Gabbard was wrong for talking about it?
I defend her right to say what she thinks

but I disagree that we have to give in a single inch to putin based on the threat of WWIII

I defend her right to say what she thinks

but I disagree that we have to give in a single inch to putin based on the threat of WWIII
I was referring to her statement about the bio weapons labs. What statement are you referring to, I must have missed it?

Well you're the expert, why don't you explain to us all how any of what he's said is 'pro Russia'? Explain how Tulsi Gabbard expressing concern regarding bio weapon labs in Ukraine being vulnerable is 'Russian disinformation' and treasonous for her to talk about? I'm all ears, win me over to your point of view.
The Russians seem to think so. I’ll take their word for it, because they’re the ones that should know.

The Russians seem to think so. I’ll take their word for it, because they’re the ones that should know.

Really? How lame can you get, just shows that you're completely full of shit and have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Thanks for confirming.

Instead of 2nd hand news from NPR, MSNBC, and other far left outfits why not listen to the so-called “traitors” themselves?

You don’t honestly buy into Tuckers crap do you? You see the game he is playing right??

Forum List

Back