Tucker carlson, tulsi gabberd, and mitt romney in their own words

I was referring to her statement about the bio weapons labs. What statement are you referring to, I must have missed it?
I think shes in the No Foreign Wars For Any Reason camp

as for the labs I see nothing wrong with studying virus’

and any germ or virus can be used as a bio weapon

as I understand it the chinese and Dr Fauchi were creating new super virus for no reason other than to infect mankind and that does bother me

You don’t honestly buy into Tuckers crap do you? You see the game he is playing right??
I am not a radical isolationist no-foreign-war-for-any reason type as he seems to be

its a worthy goal but totally impractical

But you still can't support your argument, and you never will be able to, which is why your responses are just inane bullshit.
You’re asking me why the Russians like Tucker so much? Ask them. They’re the ones featuring him on their news broadcasts.

You’re asking me why the Russians like Tucker so much? Ask them. They’re the ones featuring him on their news broadcasts.

I know you don't understand it, no reason to keep embarrassing yourself. ;)

I am not a radical isolationist no-foreign-war-for-any reason type as he seems to be

its a worthy goal but totally impractical
Agreed. But you see how he paints his narratives like he is the open discussion truth seeker without an agenda being degraded by the MSM and global elites… when in actuality he is completely pushing an agenda and is no different than those who he pretends to be opposed to

Agreed. But you see how he paints his narratives like he is the open discussion truth seeker without an agenda being degraded by the MSM and global elites… when in actuality he is completely pushing an agenda and is no different than those who he pretends to be opposed to
I dont know his motives

but as long as I am free to disagree I dont object to him saying it

I have endure liberal bullshit every day that I disagree with but thats how it is in America

I dont know his motives

but as long as I am free to disagree I dont object to him saying it

I have endure liberal bullshit every day that I disagree with but thats how it is in America
He has every right to say whatever he wants but we also have the right to criticize and point out that what he is choosing to talk about on his show is the same propaganda that Russia is using to defend a horrible invasion on Ukraine and the murder of thousands of people. There does reach a point where talk becomes dangerous. I don’t think he is there yet but he is treading the line

Stupid stupid stupid idiots!

We do NOT have bio weapons labs in the Ukraine, we have bio medical labs, as we do in near all countries, that researches pathogens that could harm us...to develope medicines and vaccines and to understand our risks of these natural pathogens and means to protect ourselves.

If the Russians tried to destroy any one of these research centers it could release these in to the local region if they broke the test tubes and containment.

They ARE NOT BIO WEAPONS LABS.
Same thing Fauci said when he was creating COVID19 and predicted The Trump Administration would get attacked by the very Virus he was in charge of creating.

Same thing Fauci said when he was creating COVID19 and predicted The Trump Administration would get attacked by the very Virus he was in charge of creating.
You are a complete moron. Enough with the lies. You’re making a fool out of yourself

You are a complete moron. Enough with the lies. You’re making a fool out of yourself
Fauci was in charge of The Wuhan Lab and creating COVID19, Correct?
Obama, once he learned that the Russian Collusion Lie failed to deliver him and Hillary The White House, removed the ban on gain of function, correct?
Fauci, shortly after predicted that The Trump Administration would experience a Pandemic, correct? This was said in 2017 after Fauci and Gates attended a Corona Virus Conference.
The Trump Administration in an election year experienced COVID19 Pandemic, and Wuhan and Fauci is where it originated from.

Game

Set

Match

She's definitely pleasing on the eyes and intelligent, however, she's also a gun-grabber and thus I would never vote for her.

Forum List

Back