Tucker Carlson's irrelevant video clips fail to stop DOJ from going after hundreds more insurrectionists

Don't bother trying to convince me. I was a Democrat all my (political) life until you people lost all your perspective and principles over Orange Man.

I've journeyed completely through the looking glass.

Not to mention both parties have fundamentally transformed since the halcyon days of Bush/Cheney.

But, hey, if you wanna side with the globalist war machine, that's your business.
I am siding against Jan 6 seditionists.

Your "globalist war machine" Russian propaganda nonsense is not relevant.

Make a thread.

There are videos of Capitol cops beating a woman to death.

No, there are not.
-----------------------------------------------

You know, in this thread and several others about the highly edited videos Fox chose to air there have been a lot of silly uber-partisan comments and a few very good and informative ones.

But the one observation that I found that was most relevant, and has the most credibility, and traction for patriotic and loyal Americans is the following by the contributor here, 'Catsnmeters'. A hat-tip.

To wit:

"I never thought Americans would turn on their own government based on unverified lies from a sore loser president. It was very sad to witness, especially as a veteran."

By poster Catsnmeters:

"I never thought Americans would turn on their own government based on unverified lies from a sore loser president. It was very sad to witness, especially as a veteran."
-------------------------------------------------------

So, with that above...we get the following telling response from what....we suppose....is not a veteran, and is not a patriotic loyal American, poster Scruffy?

To wit:

"Just another libtard troll thread. Yawn. It's getting old."

No, there are not.
-----------------------------------------------

You know, in this thread and several others about the highly edited videos Fox chose to air there have been a lot of silly uber-partisan comments and a few very good and informative ones.

But the one observation that I found that was most relevant, and has the most credibility, and traction for patriotic and loyal Americans is the following by the contributor here, 'Catsnmeters'. A hat-tip.

To wit:
Yes there are. Watch the documentary if you can pay attention that long.

Great first we had TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome now we have the TDS variant Tucker Derangement Syndrome.

not saying anything about BLM riots
Those BLM riots sounds like it would be an interesting stand-alone thread by itself, and not get distracted by being in a thread about the J6 seditionist attack on the Capitol of the United States.
IMHO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why half of America believes the sick deep state trying to communize the government is way beyond me.
Which half?
And how do you know which half is the right half?
Seems like a 50/50 proposition to me.
(ps......thanx poster beautress, for using punctuation and keeping your sentences under 100 words.)
--------------------------------------------------------

Just to be clear, your position is that the feds can find a grandma waving a flag, taking a selfie on the capitol steps but they can't a find a terrorist dropping off pipe bombs in front of the capitol building? Wow. Just wow.

Yeah, that does seem a paradox, don' it good poster 2irons?
If I was 'the feds' I would mandate that all criminals go unmasked and take pictures of themselves committing the crime and post 'em on their personal identifiable social media sites while confessing.

THAT.... in my opinion, would go a long long ways towards arresting these insidious planters of bombs.

Those BLM riots sounds like it would be an interesting stand-alone thread by itself, and not get distracted by being in a thread about the J6 seditionist attack on the Capitol of the United States.
IMHO

Which half?
(ps......thanx poster beautress, for using punctuation and keeping your sentences under 100 words.)

If I was 'the feds' I would mandate that all criminals go unmasked and take pictures of themselves committing the crime and post 'em on their personal identifiable social media sites while confessing.

THAT.... in my opinion, would go a long long ways towards arresting these insidious planters of bombs.
why cant people get it through their heads that only democrats should be able to raise hell , burn and kill///its their rights as queers

why cant people get it through their heads that only democrats should be able to raise hell , burn and kill///its their rights as queers

You seem obsessed with homoerotica.
What da hell is that about in a political discussion forum?
Are you in the right thread? The right forum?

It's getting crowded in that acronym category.

Add, Trump's Duped and Snookered.
And Trump’s Demented and Obsessed. Here is an honest take on January 6th it was not nothing or minor as some of Trump’s supporters claim nor was Pearl Harbor and 9-11 rolled into one as some of Trump’s critics claim. The truth here like most things political is between the two extremes in the middle where the partisans on both sides will never look.

IMHO

Which half?

The issue at hand is the people on the left at least many of them they only talk about the January 6 protesters they don’t say the same thing about the BLM protesters who did not get the same sentences for doing the same thing like walking around a building illegally. Nobody whether a BLM protester or a January 6 protester should get sentenced to two or four years in jail like the shaman guy did. That is inhumane cruel and unusual punishment right there

The January 6 committee is a fraud and a sham. And brother here is the massive difference between the Black Lives Matter events at the January 6 event. Look at January 6 there was no billions of dollars worth of damage the capital building was not looted. Now contrasts that with the summer of 2020. Where many BLM events turned into riots and caused billions of dollars worth of damage and they were over 25 murders. There’s a massive difference between the two unbelievably massive difference. On January 6 there was literally a handful of people who got into fist fights with police officers and they should pay with a few years in prison at least.

No, there are not.

It's true.

There are not videos of capitol cops beating a woman to death.

Shooting?

Yeah. Fact check TRUE.

Brought to you by none other than NBC "NEWS":

Suck on that Lefties.

(Or you could just actually grow as people and embrace objective truth as a thing - but we all know you're pathetically incapable.)

Because there was no insurrection.
OK.
So between you and me we can go with .... 'seditionist attack'. After all, there have been those convictions.

But it is not up to me. Or you.
As you know, the term 'insurrectionist' has not entered into the common lexicon of the citizenry, of the nation. When someone mentions 'insurrection'....all know what the reference is to.

Oh sure, it may not be the legal definition as defined in a court of law's conviction of an insurrectionists; but that is too narrow for the common understanding as it is referred to at the DewDropInn, or in a column in the Wall Street Journal, or a statement by a Senator on the Chamber floor. Everybody knows what it is and who did it.

Insurrection is now a brand.

Don Trump understands brands.

No?

Forum List

Back