Tucker has been on fire tonight. He's more serious than usual, it's as if he's said "F this, I'm just gonna call it all out"

I hope he has security he’s the only one giving America important information

Personally I suspect Fox will cave on Tucker and get rid of him. Which leaves him open to forming Presidential run exploration committees . . . and a fat YouTube channel.

1592354762742.png

Go Tucker!!!

*****SMILE*****

:)

Carlson's is the only genuine news program on television, if Obama was still in power, its very likely that Carlson would turn up dead, just as Andrew Breitbart so conveniently did! His intensity is perfectly appropriate, we are on the threshold of having to eliminate virtually every fascist democrat infesting the land, and we definitely need to take out Bill Gates, all of google's board, Jack Dorcey, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, the Koch bro's, the despicable and sinister Mark Zuckerberg, and every other industry that has sold out the United States in favor of China. And folks that last is the thing you need to come to terms with, now! Virtually every American industry that self-deported to communist China, prefers communist China and its fascist system over the constitutional republic we're supposed to be, indeed as Carlson told you tonight, its those very tech titans who with China, are trying to enslave you or kill you!

Last edited:
Carlson's is the only genuine news program on television, if Obama was still in power, its very likely that Carlson would turn up dead, just as Andrew Breitbart so conveniently did! His intensity is perfectly appropriate, we are on the threshold of having to eliminate virtually every fascist democrat infesting the land, and we definitely need to take out Bill Gates, all of google's board, Jack Dorcey, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, the Koch bro's, the despicable and sinister Mark Zuckerberg, and every other industry that has sold out the United States in favor of China. And folks that last is the thing you need to come to terms with, now, virtually every American industry that self-deported to communist China, prefers communist China and its fascist system over the constitutional republic we're supposed to be, indeed as Carlson told you tonight, its those very tech titans who with China, are trying to enslave you or kill you!
Tucker should get some security he is attacking some big powerful ppl.

Whenever I need a laugh in the morning.
I turn on MSNBC and listen to Morning Joe"s bizarre version of the news.
And watch his stone face bobble head wife nod in agreement. ... :lol: :lol:

Tucker Carlson is to TV what Rush Limbaugh is to radio/streaming. Tucker should be in Hannity's spot.

They are both giants, and tell it like it is.

I would vote for Tucker for president in a heart beat.

Carlson's is the only genuine news program on television, if Obama was still in power, its very likely that Carlson would turn up dead, just as Andrew Breitbart so conveniently did! His intensity is perfectly appropriate, we are on the threshold of having to eliminate virtually every fascist democrat infesting the land, and we definitely need to take out Bill Gates, all of google's board, Jack Dorcey, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, the Koch bro's, the despicable and sinister Mark Zuckerberg, and every other industry that has sold out the United States in favor of China. And folks that last is the thing you need to come to terms with, now, virtually every American industry that self-deported to communist China, prefers communist China and its fascist system over the constitutional republic we're supposed to be, indeed as Carlson told you tonight, its those very tech titans who with China, are trying to enslave you or kill you!
Is that what Tucker said?

Forum List

Back