Tucker Leaving Fox

Poor Tucker may never work again.......what?

lmao-lol.gif

Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News, and now another conservative news outlet, Newsmax, wants him to be more than just the face of the network, and it's putting on a full-court press to land him.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the news channel is doing everything it can to sweeten the deal for Tucker to come on board -- including floating the idea of letting him program the whole channel, not just his own show.

That would be a pretty enticing deal point ... in addition to having his own primetime show, Tucker would have a say over what shows lead into and out of his show, which can be key in achieving bigger TV ratings.

Our sources acknowledge it's too early to know for sure where Tucker will pop up next, and it might not even be at a TV network ... but we're told whatever he does, it's going to be big, disruptive, and will create a seismic shift in the conservative media landscape.

Sadly for Tucker, should he accept that position, Newmax will be out of business after Dominion finishes with them.

Great article from what I could read.
I hope the replacement Tucker will live reinstate FOX's motto of Fair and Balanced and add Truth as well.
Tucker has been peddling BUNK for so long. Some real doozies as well.. Obviously the Election (pssst. FOX got sued :smoochEE:)
and he tries to paint J6 as a peaceful protest :fu:

FOX would be smart to get someone that will gently inform the viewers that Tucker may have been pedaling Russia propaganda and FOX is ashamed and promises it shouldn't happen again. MAGA crowd, I am not going to rub it in your face... I could, but I will not.

Carlson is not going to another network, and he's not releasing any more videos on Twitter or YouTube. He's done.
First and foremost ... Tucker STILL has a Contract with Fox till the
end of 2024.He's just can't perform for Fox.As if on some forced
sabbatical.Like Jackass round this pop stand would understand
a sabbatical.
Plus his stock could not be better.He's a Ratings marvel.
Virtually the sky could be the limit for his potential.
Plus he has money.He could easily start his own site.
As Alex Jones did.

Carlson is not going to another network, and he's not releasing any more videos on Twitter or YouTube. He's done.
5 will getcha 10 ... Dimwits! that Tucker will have more
appearances and more to say than this basement/weekended
clown of a Potus.Who had fielded more Press coverage from
answering questions from Kiddies than the actual press corp.

5 will getcha 10 ... Dimwits! that Tucker will have more
appearances and more to say than this basement/weekended
clown of a Potus.Who had fielded more Press coverage from
answering questions from Kiddies than the actual press corp.

And that matters ... because ...? He's still a proven liar who tells his colleagues one thing but spouts the opposite on the air. Wherever he goes will lower their credibility.

And that matters ... because ...? He's still a proven liar who tells his colleagues one thing but spouts the opposite on the air. Wherever he goes will lower their credibility.
Again ... This is so simple simon.
Name the Carlson LIE.Biden literally cannot go a week w/o
some Huge LIE that virtually impacts ALL Americans.
Now go back to your basement hovel and try tooling some
more incredulous B.S.

Just as they fine folks are.
1682812941070.png

Again ... This is so simple simon.
Name the Carlson LIE.Biden literally cannot go a week w/o
some Huge LIE that virtually impacts ALL Americans.
Now go back to your basement hovel and try tooling some
more incredulous B.S.

He told his colleagues the claims about Dominion software were "bullshit" but then went on the air, talking about it being rigged and who knows how many votes were stolen.

Who are those people?
Lol. Yeah sure. You watch them daily.

I don’t watch Tucker but he sure did go after the elite establishment in his last few shows. No doubt this is why he was fired.

Forum List

Back