Tucker Leaving Fox

Vivek Ramaswamy

He has some decent stuff to say on ESG's and the like; haven't read much on his take on monopolies and giant banks yet. Matt Stoller's Goliath is keeping me busy checking out his footnotes and stories currently, along with a fiction novel, a book on Prohibition era politics, and some business case studies.

Last edited:
Because that would have to be true to support your hyperbole.

"They do it all the time! Just not lately..."

Not gonna cut it.

Ahh, well, as I said, that’s not a problem, because they do it daily, without fail. So, like I said, it’s a radio program, so I don’t know how I would post audio clips here…so, a provided the channel number and times, feel free to head on over and give them a listen and you’ll have your proof.

An agreement that SAVED Fox $813 million dollars that guaranteed Dominion not walk away empty handed obviously unconvinced that they would prevail to get the 1.6B they were shooting for.

Yep. More of your "inviso-proof." No one can see it but you but you swear its there. Meanwhile, every network could be shown to have said worse or less accurate about 13 million times.

LOL

You poor thing. :itsok:

An agreement that SAVED Fox $813 million dollars that guaranteed Dominion not walk away empty handed obviously unconvinced that they would prevail to get the 1.6B they were shooting for.

Yep. More of your "inviso-proof." No one can see it but you but you swear its there. Meanwhile, every network could be shown to have said worse or less accurate about 13 million times.
:auiqs.jpg:

I blocked that dumb piece of shit on Twitter, and now I have to see his idiot takes here?
1682798183217.png

Poor Tucker may never work again.......what?

lmao-lol.gif

Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News, and now another conservative news outlet, Newsmax, wants him to be more than just the face of the network, and it's putting on a full-court press to land him.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the news channel is doing everything it can to sweeten the deal for Tucker to come on board -- including floating the idea of letting him program the whole channel, not just his own show.

That would be a pretty enticing deal point ... in addition to having his own primetime show, Tucker would have a say over what shows lead into and out of his show, which can be key in achieving bigger TV ratings.

Our sources acknowledge it's too early to know for sure where Tucker will pop up next, and it might not even be at a TV network ... but we're told whatever he does, it's going to be big, disruptive, and will create a seismic shift in the conservative media landscape.

Forum List

Back