Tucker Leaving Fox

the right are racist”, “Fox is racist”, “tucker is racist”, “hannity is racist”, “Christian’s are racist “, “trump supporters are racist”.
Oh, then you could easily post some of those segments here. They need to be from the last day or two, to support your hyperbole.

I gotta tell ya, I don't believe you and think you are making every bit of that up.

Every word.

That's it? That's what you got? You are talking about a WEEK after the election someone saying that they don't know how many votes were stolen when no one has figured that out still today, and that they don't know anything about the software that to this day, STILL, no one knows anything about! And that they ought to find out? Then admitting that the system isn't what we thought it was. It's not as fair as it should be. Not even close? Where is the lie? And the software shit is absurd, what does that mean? Maybe it means the obvious that a nation should not be relying on questionable software that no one can get answers about anything to?

Gee, I thought you people had a real SMOKING GUN of actual proof that Tucker was flagrantly telling big lies he obviously knew were untrue and fabricated then laughing about them behind people's backs!

Go bitch to Fox. They paid out $778 million because of lies like that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

To a selected yes-man for a foreign globalist technocracy?
LOL... No to President Biden.
Feb 3, 2021 issue of Time Magazine by Molly Ball, titled The Secret Shadow Campaign That Saved The World For Democrats, or something like that. I have the whole thing saved in case they ever delete it. The very fact that you haven't read and would deny a news article in PRINT more than TWO YEARS where they named names, who, what, how, and when spinning it around some messianic need to rid themselves of Trump is proof that you are a clueless idiot not worth my spit.
Wow... a 2 year old magazine article. I'm scared.

:desk:

Tucker Carlson's descent into white supremacy: A timeline

WRITTEN BY MADELINE PELTZ
RESEARCH CONTRIBUTIONS FROM NIKKI MCCANN RAMIREZ

PUBLISHED 10/28/18 12:00 PM EDT
UPDATED 04/07/23 10:00 AM EDT

https://cloudfront.mediamatters.org...march-2023-tucker-carlson_white-supremacy.pdf

Ok, you’re going to have to show me the parts you think are racist. You link a wall of text from media matters, and i scrolled through it and all I saw were segments where Carlson had some criticism of different people, some of whom were black.

I didn’t see anything that show him being racist…unless you are in the camp of “if you criticize someone who is black, that makes you a racist”

Which parts of that did you see that you thought were racist?

He will become irrelevant
Maybe, maybe not. You have to consider that he is at the top of his game, the number 1 political commentator in the game right now. He even took over that spot from Hannity, who used to be the biggest name in the game, now it’s Carlson.

I guess it depends on how much exposure he wants.

Oh, then you could easily post some of those segments here. They need to be from the last day or two, to support your hyperbole.

I gotta tell ya, I don't believe you and think you are making every bit of that up.

Every word.

Uh, it’s a radio show on SiriusXM…the clips are audio clips…how do you expect I’m going to post them here?

It would be far easier for you just to listen to them yourself, it won’t take long. Probably less than 10 minutes and you’ll hear several references to racism…

Also, why does it have to be in the last day or two? Not that that would be a problem, but, I don’t see how that is relevant.

You can believe what you want, but I’m not making anything up. Just turn on SiriusXM channel 127 starting at 3pm eastern, up until 9pm eastern. That’s when michaelangelo signorile and dean obiedallah are on.

Go bitch to Fox.

So, in other words, you don't even know if all the media's accusations of lies from Tucker (or Fox for that matter), is even really TRUE. The media nimwits out there so control your brain, that given the story and the right source, you will follow anything they publish as the actual CULT the left has tried to make of ordinary, normal Americans just doing and believing as any normal American already SHOULD.

LOL... No to President Biden.
Like I said-- -- -- a selected yes-man to a foreign globalist authoritarian technocracy. Soros called the plans, Xi clears the way, Barry calls in the shots, and Joe says: "where do I sign to make my cash register go 'Ding'?"

Wow... a 2 year old magazine article. I'm scared.
You ought to be. Now you can't pretend anymore that it doesn't exist, much less refute the admission of the election steal they confess within boastfully.

So, in other words, you don't even know if all the media's accusations of lies from Tucker (or Fox for that matter), is even really TRUE. The media nimwits out there so control your brain, that given the story and the right source, you will follow anything they publish as the actual CULT the left has tried to make of ordinary, normal Americans just doing and believing as any normal American already SHOULD.

Even Fox admits they are not true
Viewers don’t care

No, idiot. Fox forking over $778 million is an admission of guilt. I already showed you one of the lies. You don't like it? Like I said, go bitch at Fox.

No, idiot. Fox forking over $778 million is an admission of guilt.
No, donkey dingleberry, Fox agreed to fork over $778 million as a mutual settlement between two parties. I'm still waiting for anyone to show me where Fox ever agreed that they lied, and not just that someone else came to that conclusion on their own, without even hearing from any expert witnesses or testimony first.

I already showed you one of the lies.
Just a statement YOU say is untrue doesn't make it untrue.

No, donkey dingleberry, Fox agreed to fork over $778 million as a mutual settlement between two parties. I'm still waiting for anyone to show me where Fox ever agreed that they lied, and not just that someone else came to that conclusion on their own, without even hearing from any expert witnesses or testimony first.
Clearly, Fox wanted to avoid hearing from any expert witnesses. To the tune of $700M.

So in other words, dimwit, you are telling me to believe the words of a news station that you otherwise clain has mislead millions of people for years with lies? But now this ONE statement you take at FACE VALUE even without question?

Just how stupid are you?

I can give you 778 million reasons why I am right

Like I said-- -- -- a selected yes-man to a foreign globalist authoritarian technocracy. Soros called the plans, Xi clears the way, Barry calls in the shots, and Joe says: "where do I sign to make my cash register go 'Ding'?"
Meanwhile back in reality, only Trump had a chinese bank account. *mic drop*
You ought to be. Now you can't pretend anymore that it doesn't exist, much less refute the admission of the election steal they confess within boastfully.
I've never seen it. Feel free to post it.

It won't change a thing... bring it sonny

Forum List

Back