Tucker Leaving Fox

No, donkey dingleberry, Fox agreed to fork over $778 million as a mutual settlement between two parties.

LOL

An agreement that cost Fox $778 million.

I'm still waiting for anyone to show me where Fox ever agreed that they lied, and not just that someone else came to that conclusion on their own, without even hearing from any expert witnesses or testimony first.

“We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false.” ~ Fox

Just a statement YOU say is untrue doesn't make it untrue.

I showed you where Tucker lied. Not my problem you're too stupid to recognize a lie.

LOL

“We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false.” ~ Fox

I showed you where Tucker lied. Not my problem you're too stupid to recognize a lie.
Its like professional wrestling.. If you see it on Fox (and on the left if you see it on MSNBC), there is a huge chance that what you're seeing is made up....just like the WWE. The viewers of all 3 entities just don't care.

An agreement that SAVED Fox $813 million dollars that guaranteed Dominion not walk away empty handed obviously unconvinced that they would prevail to get the 1.6B they were shooting for.

I showed you where Tucker lied.
Yep. More of your "inviso-proof." No one can see it but you but you swear its there. Meanwhile, every network could be shown to have said worse or less accurate about 13 million times.

Heritage paid Tucker Carlson $14,000 a year in his first job ... plus $100 Christmas bonus. Guessing he got a smidgen more at Fox News.

The only place I ever saw him was on the old McLaughlin Group show on PBS, sitting opposite The Woman Wearing Sensible Shoes who wrote for The Daily Beast, can;t remember her name. Then some faggots went after his wife with some scumbag smear job or other, and then he's on Fox News, which I've never watched.

If he causes such abject quivering fear in all the deviants here, he must be pretty good.

Still have no idea what article you're talking about but...whatever.

About par for the course for you; I just gave you the publisher, the author, the title and the date issued, and you still have no idea.

e7973c279ad04d.gif

Idiots like you make America ripe for the take over.

Forum List

Back