Tucker Tucking NeoCon Max Boot

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Anyone watching Tucker pwn that douchebag Max Boot? Devastating.

Yes I watched Tucker playing whack a mole.
have we noticed that ever since the Tucker show started, he seems to have a hard time getting straight answers from these brain dead liberals who probably eat hot pockets and mac/cheese daily,,and are all sexually attracted to used furniture

Any idiot still watching american media or television probably isn't capable of a reasonable coherent conversation based on objective reality.

Yes I watched Tucker playing whack a mole.
have we noticed that ever since the Tucker show started, he seems to have a hard time getting straight answers from these brain dead liberals who probably eat hot pockets and mac/cheese daily,,and are all sexually attracted to used furniture

So which beloved RW'er do you people root for in this little spat? LOL

Tucker Carlson interview goes sideways when guest accuses him of defending Putin

Any idiot still watching american media or television probably isn't capable of a reasonable coherent conversation based on objective reality.
Yeah man. I only get my news from Finland, Thailand, or sometimes from Christmas Island.

Wow, the post belongs in the media forum but it indicates that lefties are still hysterical after half a year and Tucker must be pretty popular. When do we see (almost never?) right wing posts complaining about ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC , the Comedy Channel and all the other "guests " that the left wing media supports? Get a life (and some therapy) lefties.

So when is Hillary going to be charged for all these crimes she supposedly committed?

Remember when "conservatives" bleated on nonstop about it?
The only difference was they had verified evidence as laid out by James Comey......not a bunch of news stories from unnamed sources.

Forum List

Back