🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tucker was in the front row....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
So what do you people think about Tucker Carlson being seated in the same row with Trump and Vance... what should we make of that if anything? And Trump meeting with RFK Jr... just what is in the works?...
Any ideas?...
1721155248285.png

I can think of nearly 800 million reasons he shouldn't have been there.

Do you have any concern at all for innocent life being snuffed out in an impossible to win conflict?... any at all?....
It is better to let Zelenskiy carry the battle for his country, and he country decide whether to defend. We the attack on this country, I would defend to the end. Would you not?

It is better to let Zelenskiy carry the battle for his country, and he country decide whether to defend. We the attack on this country, I would defend to the end. Would you not?
He's a comedian dude... has he even tried to talk to Putin?... this is the most avoidable war in the history of the world....

So what do you people think about Tucker Carlson being seated in the same row with Trump and Vance...

I thought the same thing, gee, what an HONOR. Trump and Vance at center, Speaker Johnson at right, that black dude to Trump's left (forget his name, think he's a politician from Florida), and Tucker on the end!

Maybe Tucker will have a CABINET position. Can't think of a more trustworthy guy to have at your back.

Trump will be filling all positions around him with loyalists, and most of these people will be totally unqualified for the position they fill.

Bannon and Jared should have two top spots. Tucker doesn't have a job and is firmly up both Trump and Putin's asses. He will certainly working for him, if not already doing so.

Trump will be filling all positions around him with loyalists, and most of these people will be totally unqualified for the position they fill.

Bannon and Jared should have two top spots. Tucker doesn't have a job and is firmly up both Trump and Putin's asses. He will certainly working for him, if not already doing so.
Maybe Tucker will become Secretary of State. He certainly could fuck things up more than Hillary did.

Forum List

Back