Tucson Cop: Anti-Trump Protesters “Most Hateful People I’ve Ever Seen”

It appears that the media, once again, is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Painting innocent Trump fans as violent.......when in fact the violence is 99% because of the nasty behavior of so called protesters:

210316cop.jpg

An African-American Tucson cop who attended a Donald Trump rally on Saturday as a neutral observer described the anti-Trump protesters who crashed the event as “the most hateful people I’ve ever seen”.

Tatum said he wanted to personally attend the event in order to get a first hand experience of what it was all about instead of relying on media perception.

Describing what he saw as “very very shocking,” Tatum said anti-Trump protesters were “verbally violent,” swearing and yelling at people who were attending the rally.

Speaking about the Trump supporters, Tatum said, “everybody seemed to be peaceful, there wasn’t a lot of hatred and maliciousness going on,” and that Trump supporters were not lashing out at protesters.

Challenging the media narrative that Trump is ‘inciting violence’ against protesters, Tatum said he heard an announcement before the event which told attendees not to become involved in altercations with protesters who were being unruly.

“That was another thing I don’t see portrayed in the media, is that they gave a disclaimer, don’t hurt these people, you don’t need to do this”.

”.

Tatum goes on to explain how protesters were yelling “f**k Donald Trump” in front of children and that one parent had to cover her daughter’s ears because “these people are just outlandish and out of control”.

Despite being a police officer, even Tatum said he felt uncomfortable and that “at any moment I could get sucker punched by somebody”.

Although it was the protesters who were accusing Trump supporters of being hateful, Tatum asserted, “These people are the most hateful, evil people I’ve ever seen, I could not believe what I saw….I thought at some point it was going to be a full fledged riot because these people were acting so outrageous.”

“I had no problems when I was there, I’m an African-American man, I had no problems with people going against me,” added Tatum, again countering the narrative that Trump supporters are racist.

So a cop in Tucson thinks people yelling at a rally are the most hateful evil people he's ever seen?

So he's a cop who never has to deal with real assaults, or domestic violence, or murderers, or gangs or the like?

Or he STILL thinks people who yell at rallies are the most evil people he's ever seen?
Dealing with drunks is one thing. Dealing with the warped idiots at these events is another.

I've met these types. Best thing for them is 3 warning shots in the chest. They cannot be reasonable.

Good ahead and try to compartmentalize it,.

Yes, by "compartmentalize" you mean label things what they actually are. What a bad guy I am
Nope. To focus on one thing and shit can the rest.

Like to focus on your effort to pretend non violence is really violent violence
Witnesses said many times when nasty words didn't do the trick, these paid instigators started swinging fists. So, as they keep doubling down on the level of rancor and violent speech, the reactions will become more violent.
You egg suckers scream bloody murder whenever a Republican says something even remotely violent. For example claiming Sarah Palin was responsible for shooting Gabby Gifford. But you have no problem with a foul-mouthed asshole putting on a hood and screaming at everyone around them only inches from their faces.

Sorry, I'd kill the fucker.

How is it in the age of cellphone cameras, we only have video of the protesters getting beaten up?
Biased media for one thing.

This update is posted on the guy's facebook page:

*I'd like to add that after further investigation the protester that was punched did not provoke the other male, according to authorities. I don't need to state the obvious regarding my stance on assault.

It appears that the media, once again, is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Painting innocent Trump fans as violent.......when in fact the violence is 99% because of the nasty behavior of so called protesters:

210316cop.jpg

An African-American Tucson cop who attended a Donald Trump rally on Saturday as a neutral observer described the anti-Trump protesters who crashed the event as “the most hateful people I’ve ever seen”.

Tatum said he wanted to personally attend the event in order to get a first hand experience of what it was all about instead of relying on media perception.

Describing what he saw as “very very shocking,” Tatum said anti-Trump protesters were “verbally violent,” swearing and yelling at people who were attending the rally.

Speaking about the Trump supporters, Tatum said, “everybody seemed to be peaceful, there wasn’t a lot of hatred and maliciousness going on,” and that Trump supporters were not lashing out at protesters.

Challenging the media narrative that Trump is ‘inciting violence’ against protesters, Tatum said he heard an announcement before the event which told attendees not to become involved in altercations with protesters who were being unruly.

“That was another thing I don’t see portrayed in the media, is that they gave a disclaimer, don’t hurt these people, you don’t need to do this”.

”.

Tatum goes on to explain how protesters were yelling “f**k Donald Trump” in front of children and that one parent had to cover her daughter’s ears because “these people are just outlandish and out of control”.

Despite being a police officer, even Tatum said he felt uncomfortable and that “at any moment I could get sucker punched by somebody”.

Although it was the protesters who were accusing Trump supporters of being hateful, Tatum asserted, “These people are the most hateful, evil people I’ve ever seen, I could not believe what I saw….I thought at some point it was going to be a full fledged riot because these people were acting so outrageous.”

“I had no problems when I was there, I’m an African-American man, I had no problems with people going against me,” added Tatum, again countering the narrative that Trump supporters are racist.

So a cop in Tucson thinks people yelling at a rally are the most hateful evil people he's ever seen?

So he's a cop who never has to deal with real assaults, or domestic violence, or murderers, or gangs or the like?

Or he STILL thinks people who yell at rallies are the most evil people he's ever seen?
Dealing with drunks is one thing. Dealing with the warped idiots at these events is another.

I've met these types. Best thing for them is 3 warning shots in the chest. They cannot be reasonable.

So you're an asshole. Yeah, we know...

Yes, by "compartmentalize" you mean label things what they actually are. What a bad guy I am

Witnesses said many times when nasty words didn't do the trick, these paid instigators started swinging fists. So, as they keep doubling down on the level of rancor and violent speech, the reactions will become more violent.
You egg suckers scream bloody murder whenever a Republican says something even remotely violent. For example claiming Sarah Palin was responsible for shooting Gabby Gifford. But you have no problem with a foul-mouthed asshole putting on a hood and screaming at everyone around them only inches from their faces.

How is it in the age of cellphone cameras, we only have video of the protesters getting beaten up?

Can't you get them on breitbart, or drudge, or daily caller?

Or is it that the only real physical violence has been perpetrated by thugs beating up protesters...

210316cop.jpg

”.

Okay,

so what if a guy, say, beat and kicked his wife the way that Trump supporter beat and kicked that guy with the sign?

You'd still say the guy with the sign is the more evil one.

Noted.

Or is it that the only real physical violence has been perpetrated by thugs beating up protesters...

Did he say the videos dont exist because of the media? LMAO

Yes he indirectly accused all of the rightwing media of suppressing the videos.

210316cop.jpg

”.

You nasty little fuckers are backing a guy that's talking shit about a lot of people. The kind of people that are often times lacking in conflict resolution skills. Enjoy

Nope. I've seen plenty of other videos that shows protesters instigating violence, but your media sources don't seem to want to air them on TV.

210316cop.jpg

”.

You nasty little fuckers are backing a guy that's talking shit about a lot of people. The kind of people that are often times lacking in conflict resolution skills. Enjoy
Best way to resolve a conflict is cold-cock the motherfuckers.

Nope. I've seen plenty of other videos that shows protesters instigating violence, but your media sources don't seem to want to air them on TV.

And all of them are secret and you cant show us, right?

This update is posted on the guy's facebook page:

*I'd like to add that after further investigation the protester that was punched did not provoke the other male, according to authorities. I don't need to state the obvious regarding my stance on assault.
Yep.....and he would never lie.

Are you mocking the guy who is the subject of your thread?

That's hilarious.

Well if you've seen them then link to them. Or stop lying.

The mainstream media is walking a tightrope by blaming Trump for the violence directed at him. I even saw the old unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers lecturing the media about freedom of speech. Ayers should be sharing a jail cell with Charlie Manson for his part in the deaths of at least four people. I saw a Fox contributor suggesting that young people are "taking a stand" against Trump. What freaking stand? You take a stand in an election by freaking voting, not by pretending to be Nazis or KKK members or engaging in dirty tricks and violence.

210316cop.jpg

”.

awwwwwwww lookie muddy, a bigot just as bad as you are!

the worst people? the pondscum who wear kkk symbols and swastikas.

but you wouldn't know that.

Well if you've seen them then link to them. Or stop lying.

They dont have links :laugh2:

Forum List

Back