Tucson Cop: Anti-Trump Protesters “Most Hateful People I’ve Ever Seen”

Biased media for one thing.

Can't you get them on breitbart, or drudge, or daily caller?

Or is it that the only real physical violence has been perpetrated by thugs beating up protesters...

Did he say the videos dont exist because of the media? LMAO

Yes he indirectly accused all of the rightwing media of suppressing the videos.
Nope. I've seen plenty of other videos that shows protesters instigating violence, but your media sources don't seem to want to air them on TV.

And all of them are secret and you cant show us, right?
Try youtube

Biased media for one thing.

Or is it that the only real physical violence has been perpetrated by thugs beating up protesters...

Nope. I've seen plenty of other videos that shows protesters instigating violence, but your media sources don't seem to want to air them on TV.

Well if you've seen them then link to them. Or stop lying.
Uh......Fox News shows them all of the time. I suggest you get off of your fat ass and try doing a search, instead of waiting for someone to place it in front of you. Besides, I'm on my cell. A PC can do it easier.

Try youtube

Is linking to youtube vids outside your skill set?

They're rabid nutters.

hood.jpg

Nuff said.

Uh......Fox News shows them all of the time. I suggest you get off of your fat ass and try doing a search, instead of waiting for someone to place it in front of you. Besides, I'm on my cell. A PC can do it easier.

You got busted. Take it like a man.

It appears that the media, once again, is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Painting innocent Trump fans as violent.......when in fact the violence is 99% because of the nasty behavior of so called protesters:

210316cop.jpg

An African-American Tucson cop who attended a Donald Trump rally on Saturday as a neutral observer described the anti-Trump protesters who crashed the event as “the most hateful people I’ve ever seen”.

Tatum said he wanted to personally attend the event in order to get a first hand experience of what it was all about instead of relying on media perception.

Describing what he saw as “very very shocking,” Tatum said anti-Trump protesters were “verbally violent,” swearing and yelling at people who were attending the rally.

Speaking about the Trump supporters, Tatum said, “everybody seemed to be peaceful, there wasn’t a lot of hatred and maliciousness going on,” and that Trump supporters were not lashing out at protesters.

Challenging the media narrative that Trump is ‘inciting violence’ against protesters, Tatum said he heard an announcement before the event which told attendees not to become involved in altercations with protesters who were being unruly.

“That was another thing I don’t see portrayed in the media, is that they gave a disclaimer, don’t hurt these people, you don’t need to do this”.

”.

Tatum goes on to explain how protesters were yelling “f**k Donald Trump” in front of children and that one parent had to cover her daughter’s ears because “these people are just outlandish and out of control”.

Despite being a police officer, even Tatum said he felt uncomfortable and that “at any moment I could get sucker punched by somebody”.

Although it was the protesters who were accusing Trump supporters of being hateful, Tatum asserted, “These people are the most hateful, evil people I’ve ever seen, I could not believe what I saw….I thought at some point it was going to be a full fledged riot because these people were acting so outrageous.”

“I had no problems when I was there, I’m an African-American man, I had no problems with people going against me,” added Tatum, again countering the narrative that Trump supporters are racist.

Liberals will still tell you that it is the Conservatives that are the angry ones.......Chicago and Tucson tell US otherwise.

You got busted. Take it like a man.
Only in your mind, pissant.

chicago-1.jpg.cf.jpg

Try youtube

You try youtube or stop lying

It appears that the media, once again, is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Painting innocent Trump fans as violent.......when in fact the violence is 99% because of the nasty behavior of so called protesters:

210316cop.jpg

An African-American Tucson cop who attended a Donald Trump rally on Saturday as a neutral observer described the anti-Trump protesters who crashed the event as “the most hateful people I’ve ever seen”.

Tatum said he wanted to personally attend the event in order to get a first hand experience of what it was all about instead of relying on media perception.

Describing what he saw as “very very shocking,” Tatum said anti-Trump protesters were “verbally violent,” swearing and yelling at people who were attending the rally.

Speaking about the Trump supporters, Tatum said, “everybody seemed to be peaceful, there wasn’t a lot of hatred and maliciousness going on,” and that Trump supporters were not lashing out at protesters.

Challenging the media narrative that Trump is ‘inciting violence’ against protesters, Tatum said he heard an announcement before the event which told attendees not to become involved in altercations with protesters who were being unruly.

“That was another thing I don’t see portrayed in the media, is that they gave a disclaimer, don’t hurt these people, you don’t need to do this”.

”.

Tatum goes on to explain how protesters were yelling “f**k Donald Trump” in front of children and that one parent had to cover her daughter’s ears because “these people are just outlandish and out of control”.

Despite being a police officer, even Tatum said he felt uncomfortable and that “at any moment I could get sucker punched by somebody”.

Although it was the protesters who were accusing Trump supporters of being hateful, Tatum asserted, “These people are the most hateful, evil people I’ve ever seen, I could not believe what I saw….I thought at some point it was going to be a full fledged riot because these people were acting so outrageous.”

“I had no problems when I was there, I’m an African-American man, I had no problems with people going against me,” added Tatum, again countering the narrative that Trump supporters are racist.

He should go to a trump rally in the deep south w/o his police uniform -- then he might see some real hate.

It is beyond comical that you accept the opinion of one person, yet reject the findings of 100's if not 1000s of scientists about climate change.
tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Try youtube

Did and done.

Try youtube

Did and done.

When and where

Try youtube

Point is, we can post it till the cows come home and you degenerates refuse to admit anything.....or even take the time to look at it....even if it's served up on a silver platter.

Nuff said.:ahole-1:

Try youtube

Did and done.

When and where
I rest my case.....you POS.

Forum List

Back