Tulsa Oklahoma

Trump supporters waiting in line for days ... mayer issues a curfew 2 days before i hear . Vindictive anti trump mayors harassing law abiding citizens. Yet criminals can take over the city... the left is looking for a beating.
Well, obviously they need to start protesting, carrying signs for George Floyd, rioting, turning over cars, setting them on fire, breaking store windows, throwing cocktails and looting. Then they will be OK, left alone and the police will be ordered back. :smoke:

They will try to shut down any Trump rallies, with both illegal police means and with their street criminal mobs for hire. His own Party's establishment is part of the mob now; hope some are taking notes and vote out the GOP hacks along with the commies in November.

Trumptards want them to allow Antifa to burn the area to the ground before the rally?

Sounds good to me.

They will try to shut down any Trump rallies, with both illegal police means and with their street criminal mobs for hire. His own Party's establishment is part of the mob now; hope some are taking notes and vote out the GOP hacks along with the commies in November.

Remember the name Bob Craemer........expect to see him and his thugs at the Trump rallies...

A Democratic operative whose organization was helping Hillary Clinton's campaign announced Tuesday that he would be "stepping back" from the campaign after an edited video suggested that he and other staffers hired people to attend Donald Trump's campaign rallies and incite violence.

Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.

Remember the name Bob Craemer........expect to see him and his thugs at the Trump rallies...

A Democratic operative whose organization was helping Hillary Clinton's campaign announced Tuesday that he would be "stepping back" from the campaign after an edited video suggested that he and other staffers hired people to attend Donald Trump's campaign rallies and incite violence.

Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.

Yep. I remember him from a while back. His hired thugs were behind attacking some elderly people. He should be doing time with Hillary and Obama under RICO felonies instead of roaming around free.

Trumptards want them to allow Antifa to burn the area to the ground before the rally?

Sounds good to me.

Openly calling for burning down cities for allowing Americans to exercise their rights, are you? Why not show up and do it yourself? OR are you just a simpering little turd blossom of an armchair 'revolutionary' like the other fake 'activists'?

Trump supporters waiting in line for days ... mayer issues a curfew 2 days before i hear . Vindictive anti trump mayors harassing law abiding citizens. Yet criminals can take over the city... the left is looking for a beating.

Ok. The mayor of Tulsa is a Republican. You know this, right? I don't think his problem is anti-Trump. I think he has other issues. Further, there has been a spike in COVID-19 cases which coincides with the protests.

Nobody wants a bunch of provocateurs in Tulsa starting shit. Stop instigating shit.

You know the Marxists of todays Dem party will show up with their matches, bombs and un American stupidity. I hope they get hurt.

Ok. The mayor of Tulsa is a Republican. You know this, right?

You know the GOP establishment hates Trump, you know this, right? Party affiliation means nothing re who supports Trump and who doesn't. Trump was elected by disaffected voters from both Parties; I doubt Republicans were even in the majority of voters who put him in office. It's a real conundrum for them, since he is against many of their policies.

Last edited:
No one has taken over the city except the SS(Secret Service).

Thanks for the info. When IS the rally going to be?
Link posted
Thanks, I just read it. THIS rally should be quite interesting, to say the least.
Boring as all the rest.

Afraid violent thugs aren't going to beat a lot of old white people to death in the streets, eh? Keep your spirits up; maybe that Bethel Green fiasco of peacefulness was just a fluke.

Ok. The mayor of Tulsa is a Republican. You know this, right? I don't think his problem is anti-Trump. I think he has other issues. Further, there has been a spike in COVID-19 cases which coincides with the protests.

Nobody wants a bunch of provocateurs in Tulsa starting shit. Stop instigating shit.
Not all trump babies are dems. A few rinos in there as well. Sickos.

You know the GOP establishment hates Trump, you know this, right? Party affiliation means nothing re who supports Trump and who doesn't. Trump was elected by disaffected voters from both Parties; I doubt Republicans were even in the majority of voters who put him in office. It's a real conundrum for them, since he is against many of their policies.

Not in Oklahoma.

Are you an american, or are you a democrat ? Its really that simple.

Forum List

Back