Tulsa Oklahoma

Oklahoma is Republican Tulsa is Republican, the Republican mayor is most concerned about the increase in the virus count, good for him, people 1st seems like a good rule.

1592602597047.png

Shut down the economy for 12-24 months and destroy people financially...well so long as MY job isn't impacted and I continue to get a paycheck.

Trump supporters waiting in line for days ... mayer issues a curfew 2 days before i hear . Vindictive anti trump mayors harassing law abiding citizens. Yet criminals can take over the city... the left is looking for a beating.

Is that John Mayer? Oscar Mayer? It's not Louis B. Mayer...

Oklahoma is Republican Tulsa is Republican, the Republican mayor is most concerned about the increase in the virus count, good for him, people 1st seems like a good rule.
America is on to you guys.

No. America is on to you guys.

Trump supporters waiting in line for days ... mayer issues a curfew 2 days before i hear . Vindictive anti trump mayors harassing law abiding citizens. Yet criminals can take over the city... the left is looking for a beating.
Trump having a rally in Tulsa, the scene of the worst black massacre in US history, on the weekend of Juneteenth, in the middle of a pandemic is Trump looking for a fight.
I hope the Black Lives Matter protesters do not take the bait. They are so much better than the Trump supporters.

But there are those that take advantage of BLM to cause trouble. Those idiots and the Trump idiots will cause problems.

The idiot in chief, Donald Trump.

The Trump Republican fantasy goes something like this.

Liberals are saying that the protests or mass gatherings on our city streets are okay, but they are complaining that Trump's rally in Tulsa on Saturday is dangerous because of the pandemic and the extremely contagious pathogen.

Here is one example, “For weeks, TV news gushed over images of protesters and police officers hugging. It was as though the coronavirus had ceased to exist. Yet now, these news outlets are back to worrying about the spread of coronavirus at large political gatherings – conveniently, just in time for them to criticize President Trump’s upcoming rally,” Media Research Center research analyst Bill D'Agostino wrote.

As usual, Trump and his supporters make an illogical argument. This is true for two reasons.

Other than the protesters themselves, I don't know of many liberals who are thrilled with the protests, and the liberal media is simply reporting the phenomenon, not cheering it. However, all of that is completely beside the point.

First, by definition, the protesters are doing their thing outdoors. Noting that Trump insists on holding his political rally inside the BOK Center in Tulsa, mass meetings indoors will spread a contagion 18 times faster than mass meetings outdoors. Consequently, Trump's rally is far more lethal than the protests on our city streets, and most of the protesters are wearing masks. Trump and his crowd, for some crazy, unknown reason demur the wearing of masks. It must be a macho thing.

The second reason is far more compelling.

Protests are occurring throughout the country in hundreds of cities. No single person is in charge. BLM is mentioned often, and they have organized many protests, but they are not in charge. Indeed, countless organizations have planned protests and counter-protests. No single organization is responsible for the protests occurring across our nation, from sea to shining sea, so to speak.

It is virtually impossible for any one person or any one organization to call off these protests nationwide. Virus spread notwithstanding, the protests will go on until their natural conclusion.

Contrast that with Trump's rally. It is being held in one place, the BOK Center in Tulsa, Okla., and one person is in charge. That person's name is Donald Trump.

If he decided he really didn't want to kill off any of his voters, Donald could cancel this rally at the drop of a hat. For his sake, from a public perception point of view, that would be smart idea.

Which is, of course, why Trump will not cancel the rally.

Trump having a rally in Tulsa, the scene of the worst black massacre in US history, on the weekend of Juneteenth, in the middle of a pandemic is Trump looking for a fight.
I hope the Black Lives Matter protesters do not take the bait. They are so much better than the Trump supporters.

But there are those that take advantage of BLM to cause trouble. Those idiots and the Trump idiots will cause problems.

It doesn't matter anymore.

BLM are marxist/communists looking to overthrow the country. They are absolute scum. The nasty stench and stain of obama lives in BLM protesters. Antithetical to the US. Abominable.

Forum List

Back