🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tulsi Gabbard goes surfing in New Hampshire

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
At least she isn't pandering to the mentally disturbed.

3kzrms.gif

2020 presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, went surfing in Hampton, N.H. where temperatures were reportedly below freezing. Tulsi Gabbard goes surfing in New Hampshire

Why on Earth would I give a schitt about this?

Why on Earth would I give a schitt about this?
Tulsi is competing with her Democrat opponents. She's trying her best to stand out. While they are trying to keep her out of the spotlight. You noticed that she didn't invite none of them to the beach.

3kzvsg.gif

Surfing in January on the NH coast? Does it get any more stupid than that?

Da hoe needs to have her head examined.

Scuba suits are design to keep you warm in cold water. At the bottom of the sea. That it is really cold down there. But the suit traps in all of the body heat, that prevent hypothermia. You can go out in cold weather wearing scuba suit and stay warm. I don't know why the clothing market don't sells these wetsuits to land walkers. The scuba gloves are really good to work in while working in the snow.

This video below shows you how to dress if you are in below 20 degrees water.

Scuba suits are design to keep you warm in cold water. At the bottom of the sea. That it is really cold down there. But the suit traps in all of the body heat, that prevent hypothermia. You can go out in cold weather wearing scuba suit and stay warm. I don't know why the clothing market don't sells these wetsuits to land walkers. The scuba gloves are really good to work in while working in the snow.

This video below shows you how to dress if you are in below 20 degrees water.

because she's a wimp?

Forum List

Back