Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

You don't know anything about Libya.. and I'm too tired to explain it again.
I know after the regime change we helped occur they now have slave auctions

I know ghaddafi warned Africa about trusting the UN and that he planned an African Union before we took him out.

Go on tell me what you know asshat

I know after the regime change we helped occur they now have slave auctions

I know ghaddafi warned Africa about trusting the UN and that he planned an African Union before we took him out.

Go on tell me what you know asshat

I lived there. There was no consulate in Benghazi... The US would have been pleased as punch with the status quo.

Tulsi has a conscience and has seen the dem party has earned the named Demonrats and wants no part of it. :thup: She like hundreds of thosands have abondoned the Demonrat party and people like smellybozo sealybobo can only cry and throw chairs at the wall in anger :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: seeing what’s happening to the party,that it is no longer the great party you could be proud of when jfk was in office,

Tulsi has a conscience and has seen the dem party has earned the named Demonrats and wants no part of it. :thup: She like hundreds of thosands have abondoned the Demonrat party and people like smellybozo sealybobo can only cry and throw chairs at the wall in anger :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: seeing what’s happening to the party,that it is no longer the great party you could be proud of when jfk was in office,
You mean marjoie talyor gabbard?

Tulsi could be an interesting factor moving forward.

She's probably the only liberal in the whole entire country with street cred with the Pubs

Nope. Not at all. I know Libya and Iraq. Bush invaded Afghanistan after negotiations with the Taliban for a pipeline to India fizzled. He was trying to save ENRON.
I don't suppose you know anything about the gold, do you? And the gold backed currency? And purchases of oil for gold?

You don't think Al Qaeda was there and in Sudan just cause they liked the desert, do you?

I don't suppose you know anything about the gold, do you? And the gold backed currency? And purchases of oil for gold?

You don't think Al Qaeda was there and in Sudan just cause they liked the desert, do you?
Libya had billions in gold. Who has it now?

What about gold? Libya has always had the Gold dinar.. and modern banking since 1953. They import 90% of their food . They have never paid for it in gold... Too slow and the interest would eat them alive. Gadaffi was a barefoot Bedouin boy with no education, but Libya didn't sell oil for gold..lol 🤣

Al Qaeda went to Sudan and Yemen when they fled Afghanistan because it's pretty safe.

What about gold? Libya has always had the Gold dinar.. and modern banking since 1953. They import 90% of their food . They have never paid for it in gold... Too slow and the interest would eat them alive. Gadaffi was a barefoot Bedouin boy with no education, but Libya didn't sell oil for gold..lol 🤣

Al Qaeda went to Sudan and Yemen when they fled Afghanistan because it's pretty safe.

And Pakistan but we stayed in Afghanistan.

Iraq and Afghanistan were brought to you by Republicans. Libya was a civil war.. had nothing to do with the US.

By the Zionist 911 w "Biden republicans" and Zionist Dems like

"Catholic" Joe
Schumer
Dykey Nancy
Waxman
Schiff
Feinstein
Lieberman

And the media loved it too, ALL media not just fox

This poster is a complete shill of every treasonous lie used against the us in the past 70 years

Forum List

Back