Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

watch the Tucker video i posted (it's somewhere on this thread) ...she was considered a rising star in the party by Van Jones and many others in the media when she 1st got elected
She used the party to gain election that is all she wanted in Hawaii.

She was never in the party.

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'...best news all year

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers … who divide us”

Well good luck with that. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

That’s the thing. Any loss, to you guys, is not going to be legitimate.

There’s no such thing as simply losing anymore. It has to be fraud whenever you guys lose.
Well, if the Dems magically come up with 81 million votes again, then yeah someone will check it out I'm sure.

The US and Ukrainian governments have both denied the existence of bioweapons facilities in Ukraine.

That does not give me comfort. None of the participants are believable.
Go with Putin, Tulsi and I'm-just-an-entertainer Tucker.

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'...best news all year

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers … who divide us”

Hallelujah.

Her place is with all the other useful idiots in the Republican party.

Policing actions?

lol

Like Lybia? Like Iraq? Like Afghanistan.

Some people would call that unwelcome meddling in the sovereignty of foreign nations.

Brought to you by warmongers who are heavily invested in weapons sales

But when we DO need cops, like over in the South China Sea, they're nowhere to be found.
Iraq and Afghanistan were brought to you by Republicans. Libya was a civil war.. had nothing to do with the US.

Forum List

Back