Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

Actually, if you followed her career, isn't what you paint it to be.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) announced that she would not seek re-election to Congress in 2020. In a Twitter post, Gabbard said she was fully committed to her presidential campaign and would not be running for her U.S. House seat as a result.

Maybe she's setting herself up to run against, Trump, Abbott and DeSantis.
She's the only person who would get my vote over my intended spite vote for Trump in 2024.

I completely understand that....But let's not lose sight of the fact that she's still a Klaus Schwab suck up.
Maybe. But she's also a foundational isn't for base rights and isn't diving people up to take them down.

I'm not saying she is the end all be all. I'm saying she's in the fight against the bullshit of today.

Sorry about tomorrow after this or we lose focus on the real issues.

I rest my case.

1665500667585.png

No way. Hillary would have had her knocked out of the primary with some bogus Russian collusion bullshit

Because that's how your leadership operates. Exactly like that.
Possibly. Political games aside, I think she would have appealed to enough people on both sides to win it.

She is anti right to keep and bear arms, for welfare, open borders and government control over our lives.

Liberal but just not as bat shit crazy Liberal as the rest of the Democrat Party.
She wants reparations too

Forum List

Back