Tulsi Gabbard should become a Republican.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Both major parties are in need of some changes....it's not just the Democrats who are taking a wrecking ball to this country .

It's way past time for Americans to wake up and realize these establishment politicians have been selling us out for decades.

We need to get rid of the neoliberals and the neoconservatives in Washington DC and take our country back to everything the Constitution stands for that keeps us United. And the only way to do it is with leaders who have balls who are not trying to divide us and are not afraid to tell the truth.

Is it just me or does Liz Cheney sound like she studied Hillary Clinton's talking points. ..?.. and maybe just changed the words around a little bit......I bet she cackles when laughing, .....so Dick probably warned her not to laugh in public or folks may get the connection.

Today’s landscape is patriots versus un-Americans.
She needs to take a stand and pick a side. As long as she is a Democrat, she cannot be trusted.

She is attacked by the Dems for openly condemning them for what they have become. Not that I agree with many of her stances.

But the left need to be flushed and replaced with people like her. She CAN BE NEGOTIATED WITH FOR COMPROMISE.

But they have already run over her with a greyhound bus so this is NOT POSSIBLE.

She reminds me of one of my favorite artists. Elizabeth Cook. She has played the Opry hundreds of times but she has noted, she understand which of her songs she can play at the Opry and which she can't. Gabbard understands how to get the Fox News host to agree with her on an abuse of power but he would never back her beliefs she doesn't state on Fox.

Yeah we just need to rid the world of the woke, then we can hammer each other on real legitimate issues.
The very issue at hand could be COMPROMISED. My biggest concern on this is ending all unnecessary late term abortions. The law in Mississippi is FAIR and a compromise.

15 weeks. Then after that NO MAS..............IN ANY STATE........But the left want it ALL...........They want to dictate in our states what THEY DEEM ACCEPTABLE while allowing abortion on demand even at birth.

This CANNOT BE COMPROMISED WITH.

The very issue at hand could be COMPROMISED. My biggest concern on this is ending all unnecessary late term abortions. The law in Mississippi is FAIR and a compromise.

15 weeks. Then after that NO MAS..............IN ANY STATE........But the left want it ALL...........They want to dictate in our states what THEY DEEM ACCEPTABLE while allowing abortion on demand even at birth.

This CANNOT BE COMPROMISED WITH.
True, the left are commies/facists whatever term you want to use.....just plain sickos.

Both major parties are in need of some changes....it's not just the Democrats who are taking a wrecking ball to this country .

It's way past time for Americans to wake up and realize these establishment politicians have been selling us out for decades.

We need to get rid of the neoliberals and the neoconservatives in Washington DC and take our country back to everything the Constitution stands for that keeps us United. And the only way to do it is with leaders who have balls who are not trying to divide us and are not afraid to tell the truth.

No. The two criminal gangs need termination. She should start a new party not controlled by big corporations and billionaires.

No thanks.....At best she's a blue dog dem and to the left of those on many issues.
After Hillary called her a "Russian asset" I'm sure as a vet, she'd "dance with who brung her", if Republicans gave her a shot. I'm sure there would be many democrat crossover votes for her.

Forum List

Back