Tulsi Gabbard Votes 'Present' on Trump Impeachment, Slams 'Purely Partisan Process'

she took a stand. not taking a stand is saying YES to something you don't believe in.

Taking a stand would have been voting YES or NO

Voting "present" is by definition NOT "taking a stand".
I think it still sends a message that needs to be sent.

What message is that? That Tulsi Gabbard is a spineless politician that wants differentiation while at the same time not wanting to risk upsetting "the base" because she's running for Crime Family-D's nomination for President?
I suppose you could take it that way. But to me spineless is better reserved for all that just voted to impeach to go along party lines. To me this is her saying FUCK YOU to the entire process. I like that. Just don't play the stupid game.
I would agree if she had had stood to the microphone and plainly, loudly saying "F#UCK, BOTH PARTIES" ,but no. Voting "present" on a 3rd time, historic vote in the history of The United States of America, was just plain stupid and a failure to stand up and take a stand for her constituents. Most people would think better of her if she had not shown up, claiming car trouble or alarm clock failed.
Yea I'd prefer not to have to read through a lie.

Taking a stand would have been voting YES or NO

Voting "present" is by definition NOT "taking a stand".

What message is that? That Tulsi Gabbard is a spineless politician that wants differentiation while at the same time not wanting to risk upsetting "the base" because she's running for Crime Family-D's nomination for President?
I suppose you could take it that way. But to me spineless is better reserved for all that just voted to impeach to go along party lines. To me this is her saying FUCK YOU to the entire process. I like that. Just don't play the stupid game.
I would agree if she had had stood to the microphone and plainly, loudly saying "F#UCK, BOTH PARTIES" ,but no. Voting "present" on a 3rd time, historic vote in the history of The United States of America, was just plain stupid and a failure to stand up and take a stand for her constituents. Most people would think better of her if she had not shown up, claiming car trouble or alarm clock failed.
Guess you may just have to live with it, not by my word, but American history has already judged her.

Guess you may just have to live with it, not by my word, but American history has already judged her.
After a day history has judged.

That's funny.

That's funny.

Thanks! Wait and see. You'll catch up. She's just a footnote.

That's funny.

Thanks! Wait and see. You'll catch up. She's just a footnote.
Aren't we all.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D–Hawaii), a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, voted "present" on the two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Wednesday. This made her virtually the only the Democrat to effectively vote against sending the president's removal to the Senate.

"I come before you to make a stand for the center," said Gabbard in a statement.

Continued - Tulsi Gabbard Votes 'Present' on Trump Impeachment, Slams 'Purely Partisan Process'

Anyway. Nice to see independent thought versus just towing party lines and acting on emotion alone.

Could be a thread about this already, but I didn't see one. Apologies in advance if that's the case. I dislike a cluttered board as much as the next feller.
The center of the road is a good place to get run over.

I suspect a full court press to destroy Tulsi is in the works, by the MSM and the D Party. Hopefully it backfires.
No need. She has destroyed herself far more effectively than anyone else could have.

Foreign Policy | Elizabeth Warren

The very first sentence: From endless wars that strain military families to trade policies that crush our middle class, Washington’s foreign policy today serves the wealthy and well-connected at the expense of everyone else.

Trump sounds just like Warren:

Well, Trump is lying.

Trump is a cut-and-run Democrat from way back. During the Iraq War, he cried for us to cut-and-run and to impeach Bush for lying about WMDs.

He is still channeling his inner far left limousine liberal.

He is so successful at scamming the rubes, he got the cucks to shut up about WMDs in Iraq and start trashing Bush.

We never should have been in Iraq. We should have gotten out and put W in prison for life.

What would you and/or the Progs have done after 9/11? Would President Gore do something different? What I do know we are near 3 decades of involvement now. Since Bush the first.

LOL. Now I’m a prog. That’s a first.

I regrettably voted for the war criminal W twice. God what a mistake, but than it likely wouldn’t have matter much. Gore and Kerry sucked too.

Iraq was already half beaten down from the first war with W's father. I believe Iraq had a spokesman named Baghdad Bob who was telling everybody everything was good for the Iraqi military as we pummeled them.

Forum List

Back