Tulsi Gabbard wants to be...

She attracts the swing voter you despise...

And after she bitch-slapped Bill's wife like she did this past week she has made some new friends...

The loyal Clintonites hate anyone that does not stay in their plantation...

Just imagine when Cortez or Omar go off plantation those like Happy will tell us how they hate them...

Tulsi is the Ron Paul of the left...

She attracts the swing voter you despise...

And after she bitch-slapped Bill's wife like she did this past week she has made some new friends...

The loyal Clintonites hate anyone that does not stay in their plantation...

Just imagine when Cortez or Omar go off plantation those like Happy will tell us how they hate them...

Tulsi is the Ron Paul of the left...

Lots of liberals were not happy with Clinton. Would never want her to run again and would prefer if she just stopped talking.

Instead of talking about me, why not just answer my posts?

Vice President of the United States... And she is willing to bet her career in Congress for the job...

Gabbard drops congressional race to focus on presidential

View attachment 286252
I think she wants to be POTUS, but is trying to hedge her bet.

She's crapping on the Democratic party but she's trying to get on the ticket as someone's veep? I doubt it. Or she's really fucking stupid.
No Presidential candidate with half a brain would pick her to be their VP when they know that would put her one unfortunate accident away from being President. That old, drunk poopy pants is a dangerous lady.

Vice President of the United States... And she is willing to bet her career in Congress for the job...

Gabbard drops congressional race to focus on presidential

View attachment 286252
I think she wants to be POTUS, but is trying to hedge her bet.

She's crapping on the Democratic party but she's trying to get on the ticket as someone's veep? I doubt it. Or she's really fucking stupid.
No Presidential candidate with half a brain would pick her to be their VP when they know that would put her one unfortunate accident away from being President. That old, drunk poopy pants is a dangerous lady.

^weird.

Tulsi best qualification is that the Hilder-Beast doesn't like her.

Why are you derailing the thread, grow up and stop focusing on me.

It's my OP and I will derail it if I desire... If you are having an issue get a moderator to solve it and quit crying on the thread...

Oh, yeah. You're the idiot who thinks Gabbard is vying for a Vice Presidency by being off putting to all the other Democratic candidates.

You guys on the right have this weird fixation on her that nobody else seems to.

Forum List

Back