Tulsi Gabbard's campaign manager quits. Conservatives' favorite Dem candidate in trouble

Yep, 0% is a whole lot of nothing.
0% of liberal support is a good thing. Only means she's in the wrong party. Well, sure, with her strong military background, how would she ever poll well with America-hating, military-hating Democrats ?

1599729853507.png
1599730053446.png

In the meantime, she's also better-looking than Kamala Harris, but what does Joe Biden ever get right ?

Yep, 0% is a whole lot of nothing.
0% of liberal support is a good thing. Only means she's in the wrong party. Well, sure, with her strong military background, how would she ever poll well with America-hating, military-hating Democrats ?

View attachment 386766 View attachment 386768

Cool, bro. Republicans are going to vote for socialized medicine.

Military? I wouldn't bring up Trump party support for the military right now.

Better looking than Kamala Harris? I didn't realize you're referring to high school student body politics. But if you want to talk about the attractiveness of the V.P. then maybe you're into mother's little boy Pence. I mean, if all this matters to you.

Lastly though, why are you replying to a comment from 9 months ago about a politician that nobody cares about? Anything not to talk about being lied to about the most dangerous pandemic since 1918 I guess.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back