🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tulsi Gabbards is nothing more than eye candy. And even that is a stretch imo

Why so many on the right seem to be thinking with their dicks and not their brains is baffling to me.

Rest assured, it baffles no one outside your camp. None.

Forgotten the MILF already? Gawd, ruptured leashes all around, all the geezers excited about their first half inch of tumescence in years, and no amount of discombobulated nonsense falling out of her mouth would give any of the righty goofs pause. "A heartbeat away from the Presidency!"

And just when onlookers thought, That's it, rock bottom, it can't get any worse, it did, just eight short years later.

Tulsi Gabbard scares Zionists....

and that's the best reason to vote for her....

Why so many on the right seem to be thinking with their dicks and not their brains is baffling to me.

Rest assured, it baffles no one outside your camp. None.

Forgotten the MILF already? Gawd, ruptured leashes all around, all the geezers excited about their first half inch of tumescence in years, and no amount of discombobulated nonsense falling out of her mouth would give any of the righty goofs pause. "A heartbeat away from the Presidency!"

And just when onlookers thought, That's it, rock bottom, it can't get any worse, it did, just eight short years later.
Anyone have a TDS to English translation for this mess of a post?

The twit is just as far left as all the other crackpots she's running against. She has ONE issue that she aligns with Trump on and even that is questionable at best.

Get your brains out of the gutter guys. Remove the make up and her face is cratered like the moon so even your infatuation is a bust.

Outside of her pro military stance she literally stands for the opposite of every conservative value.

She's a PILF.

Forum List

Back