Tump's cave-in continues!

If that's the case, Republicans doing the same to Democrats would also be an call to violence. Yet neither side is.

Both sides are calling for their respective supporters to vote out their opponents.

Whereas Trump specifically and categorically called on law enforcement officers to commit felonies.

Which officer did he direct to commit a felony? What was the felony? What's the officers badge number you lying fuck?
Any officer. The felony is assault.

Again that's not how the law works you stupid fuck, incitement to violence is only prohibited if it fails the clear and probable danger test IE it has to be direct, specific, and likely to cause imminent unlawful action. Now post the quote where Trump directs an officer to commit a felony.
Says you, citing yourself, with absolutely zero proof.

Says Schenck v. US, Dennis v. US and Brandenburg v. Ohio educated.

Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969), was a landmark United States Supreme Courtcase based on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless actionand is likely to incite or produce such action."[1][2]
Great, then it sounds like Trump is guilty. His instructions to law enforcement officers to commit police brutality is imminent.

Doesn't change the reality that infrastructure jobs were a very small part of the $800 billion ARRA that put an end the the Great Bush job destroying Recession of 2008.

The lie that the ARRA was a 'shovel ready' boondoggle is put to rest in honest people's minds. Sorry to see the lie live on in yours.
Please respond in english.
That IS English. :eusa_doh:
Common core is how you were taught?
Nope. And that post was still English. Any problems understanding it fall directly on you.
I guess you are part of the 7% of our population that thinks chocolate milk comes from Brown cows? Lol
Nope, you're wrong again. Seems you're never right. Maybe that's due to your personal struggles with the English language?

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17824728
lol so he incited to a felony that you can't name? God you're fucking dumb.

That is not what I wrote. Why re-write it? I've named the felony. I wrote no police officer has taken Trump up on committing it.

Why did you lie. Everyone can read what's been written here.

Please respond in english.
Nope. And that post was still English. Any problems understanding it fall directly on you.
I guess you are part of the 7% of our population that thinks chocolate milk comes from Brown cows? Lol
Nope, you're wrong again. Seems you're never right. Maybe that's due to your personal struggles with the English language?
This is English to you loons.
jknowgood, post: 17824710
I see I'm dealing with a wigger, carry on.

There is an open racist on this thread. Di you condemn it?

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17824619, So no Democrat can be tied to the Baseball field shooter.

However Trump's role as top law enforcement officer in the nation does have a direct connection to all those that serve so bravely.

What was the felony and what was the officers name and badge number who he incited to commit it?
The felony need not be commited for it to be a crime. Inciting others to commit a felony is still a crime; even if no felony was committed.

• § 7. Inciting to felony

A person who endeavors to incite, procure or hire another person to commit a felony, though a felony is not actually committed as a result of such inciting, hiring or procuring, shall be imprisoned not more than five years or fined not more than $500.00, or both. (Amended 1971, No. 199 (Adj. Sess.), § 15; 1981, No. 223 (Adj. Sess.), § 23.)

What was the felony and what was the name and badge number of the officer who he directed to commit it? For incitement to fail the clear and probable danger test of the 1st amendment the speech must be direct, specific, and likely to cause imminent unlawful action.
Your continued desperation is no longer even noted; but still dismissed.

A badge number is not required as Trump made his instructions to any and all officers. Incitement does not have to target a specific individual; such as inciting others to riot.

As it is, Trump is already being sued for inciting violence and the federal judge on the trial said, "It is plausible that Trump's direction to 'get 'em out of here' advocated the use of force. It was an order, an instruction, a command." -- and no badge number was necessary.

Get them out of here is a command to kick people out for disrupting a private event, that is not a felony nor an incitement to a felony. And yes the incitement has to be direct amd specific, it must be shown to likely cause imminent unlawful action. (Brandenburg v. Ohio)
Trump's instructions to law enforcement officers was specific and directed towards any and all LEO's; and such an order, coming from the president who's responsible for the Department of Justice, is a call for imminent unlawful action. And as demonstrated, in Vermont, a felony need not be commited. Inciting a felony is a criminal offense in itself even without a felony being committed.

His post reads.... "There is an open racist on this thread. Do you condemn it?"

Looks like English to me. Who knows how many years you were stuck in the third grade that it doesn't look like English to you? :dunno:

jknowgood, post: 17824740
Please english, it's there not ttere. How is you wanting to act like an uneducated black person, make me a racist? You sound like Obama off the teleprompter.

You can read English with a typo. But you can't read the first post in which you responded to me.

I didn't say you were a racist. Now we can see you are a liar. There is still time to condemn the one on this thread that posts racist comments.

Looks like English to me. Who knows how many years you were stuck in the third grade that it doesn't look like English to you? :dunno:
Di? Before he edited it he put ttere instead of there. I see your intelligence is being proven. Have you chosen which bathroom to use today?

jknowgood, post: 17824819
Di? Before he edited it he put ttere instead of there. I see your intelligence is being proven. Have you chosen which bathroom to use today?

Correcting typo's does not change the context or the expressed intent.

You got what I wrote putting the typos aside.

If you are only here to spell check you have no right to question anyone's intelligence.

Please english, it's there not ttere. How is you wanting to act like an uneducated black person, make me a racist? You sound like Obama off the teleprompter.

You can read English with a typo. But you can't read the first post in which you responded to me.

I didn't say you were a racist. Now we can see you are a liar. There is still time to condemn the one on this thread that posts racist comments.
Trying to have a conversation with you and faun is like this.
stupid-people.jpg

jknowgood, post: 17824819

Correcting typo's does not change the context or the expressed intent.

You got what I wrote putting the typos aside.

If you are only here to spell check you have no right to question anyone's intelligence.
liberals.jpg

"Di" was clearly a typo, which he corrected. Are you telling me you're so illiterate, you can't recognize English because a sentence contained a typo???

Damn, you're even dumber than I thought. :ack-1:

Sanders blaming Palin is not instructing anyone to commit violence.

The point of that article is that Sanders himself blakes over the top rhetoric for political violence.
Trump instructed law enforcement officers to break the law. That is a crime.

What was the felony what is the name and badge number of the officer who he directed to commit it?

Do yourself a favor and research the clear and probable danger test of the 1st amendment because you're talking out of your ass.
Care to remember that next time you are in a black neighborhood?

Labeling Republicans mass murderers is a call to violence.
If that's the case, Republicans doing the same to Democrats would also be an call to violence. Yet neither side is.

Both sides are calling for their respective supporters to vote out their opponents.

Whereas Trump specifically and categorically called on law enforcement officers to commit felonies.

Which officer did he direct to commit a felony? What was the felony? What's the officers badge number you lying fuck?

Again that's not how the law works you stupid fuck, incitement to violence is only prohibited if it fails the clear and probable danger test IE it has to be direct, specific, and likely to cause imminent unlawful action. Now post the quote where Trump directs an officer to commit a felony.
Special pleading is what makes the right wing world, go around.

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17824619, So no Democrat can be tied to the Baseball field shooter.

However Trump's role as top law enforcement officer in the nation does have a direct connection to all those that serve so bravely.

What was the felony and what was the officers name and badge number who he incited to commit it?
The felony need not be commited for it to be a crime. Inciting others to commit a felony is still a crime; even if no felony was committed.

• § 7. Inciting to felony

A person who endeavors to incite, procure or hire another person to commit a felony, though a felony is not actually committed as a result of such inciting, hiring or procuring, shall be imprisoned not more than five years or fined not more than $500.00, or both. (Amended 1971, No. 199 (Adj. Sess.), § 15; 1981, No. 223 (Adj. Sess.), § 23.)

What was the felony and what was the name and badge number of the officer who he directed to commit it? For incitement to fail the clear and probable danger test of the 1st amendment the speech must be direct, specific, and likely to cause imminent unlawful action.
Your continued desperation is no longer even noted; but still dismissed.

A badge number is not required as Trump made his instructions to any and all officers. Incitement does not have to target a specific individual; such as inciting others to riot.

As it is, Trump is already being sued for inciting violence and the federal judge on the trial said, "It is plausible that Trump's direction to 'get 'em out of here' advocated the use of force. It was an order, an instruction, a command." -- and no badge number was necessary.

Get them out of here is a command to kick people out for disrupting a private event, that is not a felony nor an incitement to a felony. And yes the incitement has to be direct amd specific, it must be shown to likely cause imminent unlawful action. (Brandenburg v. Ohio)

"Kidnapping" is moving a victim a substantial distance, using force or fear to do so; you violate California's kidnapping laws, found under Penal Code 207, when you:
  1. move another person
  2. a substantial distance
  3. without that person's consent
  4. by using force or fear
"Force or fear" means

• that you actually inflict physical force upon the alleged victim, or
  • that you threaten to inflict imminent physical harm.
You decide, if Trump's words incite others to act in this manner, and physically remove a protester using force, or putting said victim in fear of injury when they obey Trump's command.

Is Trump culpable for committing a high crime (felony) or misdemeanor?

Last edited:

Trying to have a conversation with you and faun is like this.View attachment 141209
Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Yet more evidence that conservatism is a cult.

Prove Gloria Steinem ever said, "if banning guns and ammunition can save just one child, then it should strongly be considered."

Says Schenck v. US, Dennis v. US and Brandenburg v. Ohio educated.

Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969), was a landmark United States Supreme Courtcase based on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless actionand is likely to incite or produce such action."[1][2]
Great, then it sounds like Trump is guilty. His instructions to law enforcement officers to commit police brutality is imminent.
Once again the left is using extreme hyperbole. I happened to see that speech on CSPAN. It wasn't a call for police brutality. Just less "coddling" of bad guys.
Typical inappropriate Trump garbage, but don't ruin your own arguments by exaggerating.

Forum List

Back