Tump's cave-in continues!

An asshole who made a career out of pandering to people who hated his party and playing harder ball with his allies than his enemies.

Do you not remember the way the media turned on him when he ran for POTUS?

And now they are back together, like wife beater and his stupid wife.

Tipsycatlover, post: 17758353
Democrats are too invested in destroying the country.

You were a very stupid Democrat then. Glad you left to be stupid with the Rrpublicans. You loved that Bush Cheney Republican Iraq invasion did ya? That dumb war did more to destroy the country more than anything Democrats could ever attemp. Isis is the result of that dumb war as Democrat Barack Obama called it in advance.

You could have never been a real Democrat.

Mueller wants to "expand" his investigation into Trump's finances. He knows the Russian collusion bullshit is going nowhere, so he has to find something else to justify the continuation of the his bogus investigation.

Mueller us following the money and the Comrade is pulling his Orange hair out! Benedict Donald is desperate hto stop Mueller...
Mueller doesn't have a fishing license, Jimmy. I know you're dying to get a look at Trump's personal finances but it ain't happenin'. Deal with it.
no official investigation ever ends without following the money...
his finances or at least his campaign team's financials have to be looked at, before the investigation is over.
Not personal finances.

Ha Ha, Mueller is following the money, whether it is personal or not.

Mueller wants to "expand" his investigation into Trump's finances. He knows the Russian collusion bullshit is going nowhere, so he has to find something else to justify the continuation of the his bogus investigation.

Mueller us following the money and the Comrade is pulling his Orange hair out! Benedict Donald is desperate hto stop Mueller...
Mueller doesn't have a fishing license, Jimmy. I know you're dying to get a look at Trump's personal finances but it ain't happenin'. Deal with it.
no official investigation ever ends without following the money...
his finances or at least his campaign team's financials have to be looked at, before the investigation is over.
Not personal finances.
I promise, what kind of toothpaste he bought or what he spent on his last face and eye lift, will not be looked at...! :D

Forum List

Back